Windows 10: I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I purchased the video game 'Minecraft Dungeons' via the Minecraft website. It guided me to the Microsoft Store where it was compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoganHF, May 29, 2020.

1. LoganHF Win User

I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons

I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons ab0985e9-aff6-4dcb-8054-6f05de9711c0?upload=true.png

So I purchased the video game 'Minecraft Dungeons' via the Minecraft website. It guided me to the Microsoft Store where it was compatible with Windows 10. After buying it, I had trouble downloading it, I made the assumption that I would be able to play without the game pass...

After getting the game pass for PC, I was able to download it. However, I was unable to launch the game, and if I waited long enough, I would get this message... I don't know what to do, and if possible, I would like to refund this game.

:)

LoganHF, May 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, May 29, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - cannot launch Minecraft

2. Minecraft Dungeons wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons wont launch: I tried launching Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher but none work. But in the Xbox app I'm getting random errors after downloading and trying to launch. When i delete Minecraft Dungeons it shows me this error the screenshotI'm on windows...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons wont launch: I tried launching Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher but none work. But in the Xbox app I'm getting random errors after downloading and trying to launch. When i delete Minecraft Dungeons it shows me this error the screenshotI'm on windows...
  4. Cannot launch Minecraft Dungeons due to a permissions issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch Minecraft Dungeons due to a permissions issue?: This is the message I get.First thing i did was uninstall and reinstall. Still happeningSo i searched for solutions, found people saying to try and repair with dism and sfc. Didn't workFound some saying "just take control of the WindowsApps folder", it was on several things....
  5. Cannot launch Minecraft Dungeons due to a permissions issue?

Cannot launch Minecraft Dungeons due to a permissions issue?: This is the message I get.First thing i did was uninstall and reinstall. Still happeningSo i searched for solutions, found people saying to try and repair with dism and sfc. Didn't workFound some saying "just take control of the WindowsApps folder", it was on several things....
  6. I cannot install minecraft dungeons

I cannot install minecraft dungeons: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10. I was able to install and play for a few days, but it stopped working. I uninstalled and tried to install again, but now I get an error message. I cannot install at all. Error code is 0x80070424. I run all Microsoft updates. Any...
  7. I Cannot launch minecraft dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Cannot launch minecraft dungeons: I used to be able to play and launch minecraft dungeons on PC through the minecraft dungeons launcher without trouble after i bought the game on an Xbox console. after the recent update on the combined launcher for the two minecraft games i stopped being able to play it. is...
  8. Cannot start Minecraft Dungeons

Cannot start Minecraft Dungeons: Here is the issue [ATTACH] I checked the path and it`s ok, how can i solve this issue? Otherwise I`ll have to ask for a Refound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-start-minecraft-dungeons/316a1ba9-0292-4185-9805-1f617976f24f
  9. Cannot Install Minecraft Dungeons.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install Minecraft Dungeons.: I bought Win10 Minecraft Dungeons through the Microsoft Store, and cannot install it. When I open the Dungeons Launcher it says I need to buy the game, but when I get redirected to the store page it says I already have it....
  10. Minecraft Dungeons will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons will not launch: I bought Minecraft Dungeons a while ago, it downloaded okay, and asked me to restart my PC. I did so. I went to the launcher to play the game, and it goes to the screen saying "Log in with your Microsoft Account" - but there is no option to, it sticks on that screen for about...