Windows 10: I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

Discus and support I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I wanted to look at the new beta for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, so I installed the xbox insider hub and I joined Minecraft, after using it for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VictiniVictory1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

So, I wanted to look at the new beta for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, so I installed the xbox insider hub and I joined Minecraft, after using it for a while my friends got on and I wanted to play with them. I remembered I was on beta and now I wanted to get off. I unenrolled, and I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft. It didn't work it still said v1.13.0.2. I was very confused and I retried and retried, I even reset Minecraft but still it didn't work. My theory was that maybe the addons I installed were just keeping it from becoming normal, so I deleted those too. Still nothing. I am now stumped and I really need help.

:)

VictiniVictory1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help. :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 17, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

The chkdsk /f /r report displayed that there were corrections made in the volume bitmap.

Run these commands and post images and then continue with the prior steps:
    There was a command for disk 1 but the command for disk 0 seems to have been skipped (steps 24 and 25) for the partition information. These are some additional commands.

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select disk 0
    4) list volume
    5) list partition
    6) select partition 1
    7) detail partition
    8) select partition 2
    9) detail partition
    10) select partition 3
    11) detail partition
    12) select partition 4
    13) detail partition
    14) if there are any other partitions on disk 0 continue in the same fashion
    15) exit
    16) continue with prior steps

zbook, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

1. I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help. - Similar Threads - cannot leave beta

2. Cannot leave Microsoft family even though over 13?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot leave Microsoft family even though over 13?: Hello! I am trying to remove myself from my Microsoft Family. I am not the admin. I have researched and found that Microsoft operates in accordance with the COPPA statutes, so I should be able to do this. Yes, I have checked my account information, and it aligns with my real...
  3. Cannot leave Microsoft family even though over 13?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Microsoft family even though over 13?: Hello! I am trying to remove myself from my Microsoft Family. I am not the admin. I have researched and found that Microsoft operates in accordance with the COPPA statutes, so I should be able to do this. Yes, I have checked my account information, and it aligns with my real...
  4. Cannot leave Microsoft family even though over 13?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to leave Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave Minecraft Beta: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...
  6. İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta: İ cant leave minecraft windows 10 edition beta please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%C4%B0-cant-leave-minecraft-bedrock-beta/5d16d37b-e800-41fc-a468-2795f3022b88
  7. Xbox Beta, game 1/2 installed.

Xbox Beta, game 1/2 installed.: I tried to install Age of Empires 2, Definitive edition, on XBOX BETA for windows 10, and it won't work. It shows as in queue, for download, and everytime I click to download it, it quickly says preparing, 0% then reverts back to "install" so basically won't install. I've...
  8. I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!: So, I wanted to test out the new Bee Update on Minecraft... so I enrolled in the Beta. Then when I went to unenroll from the beta. I followed the instructions but regardless I am still in beta. and I waited for 30-60 minutes and restarted my PC and reinstalled Minecraft but i...
  9. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling Minecraft, I installed the BETA version. I searched in different posts to find a...
  10. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...