Windows 10: i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the...

Discus and support i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So whenever I try to link my Microsoft acc to Epic Games, it always says that there is a linking error, however when I try with steam and twitch it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anonymous0365, Feb 23, 2021.

1. i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the...

So whenever I try to link my Microsoft acc to Epic Games, it always says that there is a linking error, however when I try with steam and twitch it always works! is this a me problem or my accounts problems? and my second question is whether VBucks bought on the MS store on my PC will come to my PC

Thank you all for your help and support, I appreciate it!

:)

anonymous0365, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the...

1. i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the... - Similar Threads - cannot link epic

2. V-Bucks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    V-Bucks: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store and it isn't showing up on my fortnite account and my account is on pc. How do I get them on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/a7653452-d6be-49cc-b9ae-33361fda7037
  3. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...: Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go? to my xbox account or my PC account because i play PC....
  4. V-bucks

V-bucks: Where do my v-bucks go when I purchase them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/952f3b88-ee44-4afe-a381-d16085c1198c
  5. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store on my Laptop. I have my account linked to my Xbox, but I play on PC. The V-Bucks that I bought are not on my Fortnite Account. Please Help!!!!...
  6. v bucks

v bucks: hello,, on the 4/04/21 i brought v bucks from the microsoft store which i was told you can use on pc fortnite. i did not buy in game because i had money in my microsoft account but still have not received them yet.. Any ideas?..is it only for x box?...
  7. V-BUCKS

V-BUCKS: I bought the platoon package from the microsoft site for my pc but i don't know how to use it. I logged into my Xbox account on epic games but after purchasing them. HOW CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/06295fc5-6a69-46f1-bf15-ed69cc2e6d13
  8. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39
  9. I have $5 bucks in my Microsoft Account but can't use it!!

I have $5 bucks in my Microsoft Account but can't use it!!: It is really bad idea to not let people buy with the Rewards or Gift Cards you get, ie. in a game app, I want to buy chips and the app ask for Credit Card or Debit or Paypal which I can't use!...
  10. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through: Yesterday I had purchased 1000 V-Bucks through the microsoft store. It is showing that I have Purchased V-Bucks three times from my bank account. Only one is showing up on my microsoft account and i have waited over nine hours for it to come through, I play on my PC, and i...