Windows 10: I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

Discus and support I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded this game and have gone through countless chats with EA support to try and fix my probelm. After many frustrating conversations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZanderSchirmer, May 11, 2022.

1. I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

I recently downloaded this game and have gone through countless chats with EA support to try and fix my probelm. After many frustrating conversations which lead nowhere, they referred me here. When I try to start the game it either doesnt start at all or the more common occurance completely crashes my computer. Im not sure if its a crash though because I think it restarts my computer. Either way, I cannot start this game and play it and I dont know why. Please help

:)

ZanderSchirmer, May 11, 2022
  2. ocir Win User

playing star wars battlefront

started after anniversary update playing star wars battlefront about 15mins in to game

3. New Star Wars Battlefront not working for me with Windows 10

I down loaded the new Star Wars Battlefront for my year old HP PC with windows 10. When I try to run the Battlefront program the program freezes and a large part of the display turns red. I have tried running it in the windows 8 comparability mode but
    that doesn't work either. Any idea how I can get it to run?

thanks ahead of time.

LoranHaworth, May 11, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront II and Play Beta Starting October 4

Source: Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront II and Play the Beta Starting October 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 11, 2022
Thema:

I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

1. I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - cannot load Star

2. Star wars battlefront 2 Not launching from steam windows 11 maybe the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star wars battlefront 2 Not launching from steam windows 11 maybe the issue: Hi There I recently bought Star wars battlefront 2 2017 on steam. I have contacted both ea and steam and they say it appears to be a windows issue with windows 11 . The issue is that when I click play on star wars battlefront 2 nothing happens. I have my drivers updated,...
  3. Star wars battlefront 2 Not launching from steam windows 11 maybe the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 Not launching from steam windows 11 maybe the issue: Hi There I recently bought Star wars battlefront 2 2017 on steam. I have contacted both ea and steam and they say it appears to be a windows issue with windows 11 . The issue is that when I click play on star wars battlefront 2 nothing happens. I have my drivers updated,...
  4. Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 on PC and Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 on PC and Xbox: [ATTACH]Are you receiving error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront 2? Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a popular shooter video game that is added to the Star Wars franchise. Millions of gamers love to play this game. However, the error code 721 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 ruins the...
  5. I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer: I recently downloaded this game and have gone through countless chats with EA support to try and fix my probelm. After many frustrating conversations which lead nowhere, they referred me here. When I try to start the game it either doesnt start at all or the more common...
  6. I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my windows 10 computer: I recently downloaded this game and have gone through countless chats with EA support to try and fix my probelm. After many frustrating conversations which lead nowhere, they referred me here. When I try to start the game it either doesnt start at all or the more common...
  7. Fix Star Wars Battlefront II keeps crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Star Wars Battlefront II keeps crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Many gamers have reported that Battlefront 2 starts and then crashes on their computer and they are not able to play the game. In this article, we are going to talk all about this specific problem and will give you some easy ways by which you can fix this issue. Why...
  8. playing star wars battlefront

playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  9. playing star wars battlefront

playing star wars battlefront: started after anniversary update playing star wars battlefront about 15mins in to game 61929
  10. Star Wars Battlefront II Available for Digital Pre-Order Now

in Windows 10 News
    Star Wars Battlefront II Available for Digital Pre-Order Now: Kae-JjbLsgA [img] Prepare to return to a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars Battlefront II, the explosive sequel to one of the most-played multiplayer shooters of the past year. The game’s exclusive reveal was earlier today at Star Wars Celebration where we all got...