Windows 10: I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

Discus and support I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M6mmm, Nov 24, 2022.

1. M6mmm Win User

I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the internet there before it was taken away. I don't understand how is it possible that the battery shown on my account remained the same since Sunday. I have been trying to locate and lock it, but either the message "We can't locate your device right now, try again later" or "We can't lock your device right now" popped up. I le

:)

M6mmm, Nov 24, 2022

2. Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

Hi, I recently noticed that my lock icon is blurry and misplaced. I haven't added any pictures, just using the default lock icon. I
    tried restarting and shut down my laptop but still the same thing. Any idea how to fix it??

I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop ac4173d2-0b89-46c8-a0fd-fed1db0dc2e7?upload=true.png

EisenHardt, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 24, 2022
  4. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

misplaced phone

How do I locate a misplaced phone.

FreidaLandry, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

1. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop - Similar Threads - cannot locate lock

2. Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?: My laptop was stolen. I tried to track it with Find my device but it keeps telling me "We can't locate your device right now, try again later". I also tried to lock my device and it keeps saying "We can't lock your device right now, we'll email you when we successfully lock...
  3. Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I locate and lock my stolen Laptop?: My laptop was stolen. I tried to track it with Find my device but it keeps telling me "We can't locate your device right now, try again later". I also tried to lock my device and it keeps saying "We can't lock your device right now, we'll email you when we successfully lock...
  4. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  5. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  6. Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon: Hi, I recently noticed that my lock icon is blurry and misplaced. I haven't added any pictures, just using the default lock icon. I tried restarting and shut down my laptop but still the same thing. Any idea how to fix it?? [ATTACH]...
  7. I misplaced my Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I misplaced my Windows 10 key: Hi, I bought my laptop with Windows 10 operating system and after some years I format the laptop for some reason and mistakenly I forgot to note my windows 10 key number. So can you please help to recover my windows 10 operating system....
  8. network cannot locate laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network cannot locate laptop: On my home network, my desktop cannot locate my latop. Both are using windows 10. I get the error code 0x80070035. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-cannot-locate-laptop/1abfea6f-b541-42cd-af5a-8770cdc76677
  9. laptop cannot locate Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop cannot locate Wifi: The problem occurred a week ago. Since that moment I have been unable to connect to the internet using Wifi. The laptop can't find available networks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cannot-locate-wifi/594c1a3d-cdbd-4ec5-b7aa-5d60d4288aa6
  10. I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I MISPLACED MY PRODUCT KEY: Hi everyone, I have a problem trying to activate my windows. I misplaced my product key and I need it to activate my windows. I am not the onw that bought the pc, so what should I do?...