Windows 10: I cannot log in to internet using watchdog, even though I sign in successfully

Discus and support I cannot log in to internet using watchdog, even though I sign in successfully in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using my LAN generally for office work via WiFi and connect to internet with a watchdog. I can no longer use internet after I installed the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMHE, Jul 30, 2020.

1. AMHE Win User

I cannot log in to internet using watchdog, even though I sign in successfully

I am using my LAN generally for office work via WiFi and connect to internet with a watchdog. I can no longer use internet after I installed the latest Windows 10 version 2004. Kindly help me resolve this issue at your earliest.

Thank you.

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't Sign In using PIN though I have configured it

Hi,

We need to gather more data for us to know why you cannot use your PIN as your sign-in. Kindly answer these questions:

• When exactly did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Click System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • How did you set up your PIN? Provide us the step by step process on how you did it.

If possible, kindly send us a picture of your sign in screen for us to further investigate your concern. Please take note that you will not be able to perform a screen on the sign in page so you need to use your smart phone to take a picture of the page.

In the mean time, kindly reset the PIN to see if you'll be able to use your new PIN when logging in to the computer. To reset the PIN, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click I forgot my PIN.
    • Click Continue.
    • Enter the password of your computer, and then set up a new PIN.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Check if you'll be able to use your new PIN to log in to the computer.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jul 30, 2020
  3. sync with cloud for jackpot points not working even though I am on internet and signed in

cloud for jackpot points not working even though I am on internet and signed in

gordrogers, Jul 30, 2020
  4. lmallak99 Win User

I cannot connected to the internet on Windows even though it words everywhere else

I cannot connected to the internet on Windows even though it words everywhere else.

lmallak99, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot log in to internet using watchdog, even though I sign in successfully - Similar Threads - cannot log internet

2. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  3. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  4. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  5. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  6. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot use Microsoft PC Applications even though I have internet access.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot use Microsoft PC Applications even though I have internet access.: The issues are with Microsoft Team, Mail application, and Microsoft Store. Windows 10Here are the errors I found on MS Mail. - This one is when I tried to add another Outlook account.- This one is when I tried to log in to my Outlook account that is in Gmail.For Microsoft...
  8. Cannot use Microsoft Applications even though I have internet access.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot use Microsoft Applications even though I have internet access.: The issues are with Microsoft Team, Mail application, and Microsoft Store. Windows 10Here are the errors I found on MS Mail. - This one is when I tried to add another Outlook account.- This one is when I tried to log in to my Outlook account that is in Gmail.For Microsoft...
  9. I cannot sign in to my MS account even though I have checked to password and used 2 factor...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign in to my MS account even though I have checked to password and used 2 factor...: I just go round in circles - changing my password and then when I use the new PW finding it immediately declare incorrect. MS helpline is no help at all so any help from fellow sufferers would be greatly appreciated...
  10. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet: I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app (Spotify web works). I’m able to access msftnsci.com just fine. I removed all of my WindowsSpyBlocker rules and this is still...