Windows 10: I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.

Discus and support I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to comment on certain articles, and it keeps wanting me to sign in, when I was already signed in before. It will not allow me to sign in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephanie B1, May 18, 2023.

1. I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.

I am trying to comment on certain articles, and it keeps wanting me to sign in, when I was already signed in before. It will not allow me to sign in to comment on these articles. Is my account suspended or blocked? Please reply. Thank you.Sincerely,Stephanie D. Bates*Moved from feedback.

:)

Stephanie B1, May 18, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 18, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, May 18, 2023
  4. MistaLOD Win User

I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.

Comments and the Community Guidelines

Time and time again, I'm trying to post a positive comment, and yet I'm blocked by Microsoft's community guidelines. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'd like to know why my comments are being picked out and how I can convey my messages without being flagged by the automated system.

" fr this movie's going to be crazy and imma have a good time watching it"

This comment was disallowed for posting, saying it violated the community guidelines. After reading the Community Guidelines multiple times over, I can conclude that I have no idea what is wrong with my comment. Maybe it's the word "crazy" being ableist?

No. " fr this movie's going to be crazy awesome and imma have a good time watching it" was not allowed either.

Turns out it was the phrase "fr" meaning "for real", which blocked my comment. Removing those two letters was enough.

I have these problems posting a simple comment, and yet it doesn't work. I see people all the time who just don't have a filter. For example, on the same article, there was a comment "Useless entitled Hollywood trash." Why was this allowed? "I can't believe that ANYONE would want to see this 'movie.' Seems absolutely idiotic," was another comment that should've been at least detected by the system.

Some more examples:

• This is where the woke and Twitter hypnotized will tell I am just against "fun" because I see this is as unfun moronic human behavior
    • god who cares
    • failing upwards at united woke methodist.
    • I'm not interested in anything that liberal elitist is pushing.
    I could keep going, but this is just in one article. None of these comments build a community. Many of these comments are blatantly hateful. Any article that is slightly political is even worse. I would just like some clarification on what exactly is allowed and what is not allowed, or I'd like to know if there are plans to add more consistency on what is or is not allowed.

* Moved from Community Center

MistaLOD, May 18, 2023
Thema:

I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.

1. I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment. - Similar Threads - cannot log Microsoft

2. How does this comment violate community standards in the comment section of articles on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does this comment violate community standards in the comment section of articles on...: The moderation of comments at MSN have always been 1 sided. I have tested may times and it definitely favors liberal views. I went to post the following statement on a story today on the MSN website. The article was about converting office building to 20K new homes. My...
  3. Cannot comment or see comment on Microsoft Start news feeds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot comment or see comment on Microsoft Start news feeds..: Unable to see replies on MS Start news feeds. can give a thumbs up or down. Replies will not open. EDGE on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-comment-or-see-comment-on-microsoft-start/946c0211-5e86-4103-a21f-a014c8d04b1b
  4. Cannot comment or see comment on Microsoft Start news feeds..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot comment or see comment on Microsoft Start news feeds..: Unable to see replies on MS Start news feeds. can give a thumbs up or down. Replies will not open. EDGE on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-comment-or-see-comment-on-microsoft-start/946c0211-5e86-4103-a21f-a014c8d04b1b
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log into Microsoft start community to comment.: I am trying to comment on certain articles, and it keeps wanting me to sign in, when I was already signed in before. It will not allow me to sign in to comment on these articles. Is my account suspended or blocked? Please reply. Thank you.Sincerely,Stephanie D. Bates*Moved...
  6. Why is anything I comment on in Microsoft Start being labeled as against Community...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is anything I comment on in Microsoft Start being labeled as against Community...: I just start typing a reply and the Community Standards appears, if I try and post my reply it states I violated it. To contact to say they made a mistake you're supposed to click on "let us know", nothing happens and I'm left not able to post a reply to someone's comment. In...
  7. Why is anything I comment on in Microsoft Start being labeled as against Community...

Why is anything I comment on in Microsoft Start being labeled as against Community...: I just start typing a reply and the Community Standards appears, if I try and post my reply it states I violated it. To contact to say they made a mistake you're supposed to click on "let us know", nothing happens and I'm left not able to post a reply to someone's comment. In...
  8. Why is anything I comment on in Microsoft Start being labeled as against Community...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums: I am being told that I am violating the guidelines of the Microsoft Start Community forums. When I check I find that I am not. What the hell is the problem? Are you people using an algorithm for your moderator?* Moved from Community Center...
  10. I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums

I need help with Microsoft Start Community Forums: I am being told that I am violating the guidelines of the Microsoft Start Community forums. When I check I find that I am not. What the hell is the problem? Are you people using an algorithm for your moderator?* Moved from Community Center...