Windows 10: I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

Discus and support I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, I've got a school email that I use with the mail app, but now it's just logged me out for no reason and gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kriifrux, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kriifrux Win User

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

So I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, I've got a school email that I use with the mail app, but now it's just logged me out for no reason and gives me this weird error code when I try to log in. I've been able to log in before and I can log in online too. I can't reinstall it because there is no way to uninstall it. Error code is below. Thanks for the help! (I could not find a topic that this fitted very well so sorry about that)

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able c93a53d0-539e-43e2-9cff-c4d6f4fad18f?upload=true.png

:)

Kriifrux, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 14, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able - Similar Threads - cannot log mail

2. cannot log into windows live mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot log into windows live mail: error message: asking for name and password which i have entered but it will not let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-windows-live-mail/0123fa72-4798-49d8-83f4-8c67728c3cb2
  3. Not able to add accounts to Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to add accounts to Mail app.: I am having issues adding a new account to the mail app. I already have added a Outlook.com & a gmail account without issue but when I am trying to add a second outlook.com account it just gets stuck at the creating account window. Have reset the app twice without success....
  4. I cannot open Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot open Windows Mail: I cannot open Windows Mail and several others, I can get Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-windows-mail/ebbbdc5a-2ee6-41ce-89c3-ffeefedccb37
  5. I cannot login to my email using Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot login to my email using Mail App: I have a new laptop and want to login into my gmail account using Windows Mail App. The issue appears when I try to submit my login information. The pops says "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b...
  6. I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership: I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership [ATTACH] but [ATTACH] I got this file while installing cheat engine and now i cannot uninstall it. I think its a virus or malware. Please help me. Should i wash my computer????? (i have important stuff) I also...
  7. My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Sleeps even though I told it not to: Hello everyone. I have a problem concerning my laptop sleeping. In my power options, I have set it not to sleep, when charging or not. But when I ask it to sleep manually, every time I open it and leave it idle, it sleeps. The problem goes away when I restart my laptop but...
  8. I cannot add another account to my Mail app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot add another account to my Mail app.: I am trying to add another account to my Mail app. I have an Outlook account but when I try to add another one it informs that this account already exists and I finish the process....
  9. i cant pay for my candy crush saga even though i have an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant pay for my candy crush saga even though i have an account: every time I try to pay for my candy crush saga games, my payment is being rejected with the below error message LEiFlBg7U0ao4l6A.13.2.1.16.14 2018/07/05 - 13:17:14 UTC...
  10. I have not been able to convert the install.esd to install.wmi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have not been able to convert the install.esd to install.wmi: I have literally searched everywhere and all the tutorials in 5 countries say to "just convert/de-crypt the esd to wmi via a third party tool. I have tried 5 and get the same answer: "operation failed only 4 out of 5 images. I am downloading from Ms via media creation tool. I...