Windows 10: I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

Discus and support I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, I've got a school email that I use with the mail app, but now it's just logged me out for no reason and gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kriifrux, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kriifrux Win User

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

So I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, I've got a school email that I use with the mail app, but now it's just logged me out for no reason and gives me this weird error code when I try to log in. I've been able to log in before and I can log in online too. I can't reinstall it because there is no way to uninstall it. Error code is below. Thanks for the help! (I could not find a topic that this fitted very well so sorry about that)

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able c93a53d0-539e-43e2-9cff-c4d6f4fad18f?upload=true.png

:)

Kriifrux, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 14, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able - Similar Threads - cannot log mail

2. Due to microsoft family settings i have not been able to access certain apps even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to microsoft family settings i have not been able to access certain apps even though...: every time i try to open the application it throws me this error. Even though iclick on ask by email it does not send a request. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the applications for which these errors occur but still shows the same. Time has been given to such...
  3. Due to microsoft family settings i have not been able to access certain apps even though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Due to microsoft family settings i have not been able to access certain apps even though...: every time i try to open the application it throws me this error. Even though iclick on ask by email it does not send a request. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the applications for which these errors occur but still shows the same. Time has been given to such...
  4. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box: I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk- just can't see them.. I can send an e-mail but the person who receives tries to reply and it doesn't show upyou can't reply to...
  5. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box: I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk- just can't see them.. I can send an e-mail but the person who receives tries to reply and it doesn't show upyou can't reply to...
  6. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...

I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...: I have my gmail linked to my windows 11 mail app as my email account. It is my only mail source. I receive and get mail from gmail to my account in Windows 11 mail. I either keep or delete them as needed. But, some I want to keep. The person that asked the above question. I...
  8. Send to > Mail recipient missing even though Mail Recipient.MAPIMail is present

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send to > Mail recipient missing even though Mail Recipient.MAPIMail is present: I have a problem - on a certain copy of Windows 10, Mail Recipient is missing from the Send to menu. Solutions on the Internet mostly explain that the Mail Recipient.MAPIMail file with the text contents Mail is simply missing from the shell:sendto folder but that is not the...
  9. windows reopens previous apps even though I have disabled that "feature"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows reopens previous apps even though I have disabled that "feature": it's in the sign in options > privacy right? I have switched that option off and it still reopens my apps from previous sessions submitted by /u/Sharqawi_A [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9w9kv/windows_reopens_previous_apps_even_though_i_have/
  10. Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails

Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails: I have 0 emails. I checked everywhere for emails. I deleted them all. My inbox, outbox, trash, archive, junk, spam, you name it. All empty. Yet the app shows 1 unread email. This is the generic mail app that comes with windows, NOT outlook....