Windows 10: I cannot log into my mojang account.

Discus and support I cannot log into my mojang account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After buying minecraft for PLN 100 and creating a profile, I wanted to log in to this account from the minecraft launcher, to which they added a link.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mvlti, May 3, 2021.

1. mvlti Win User

I cannot log into my mojang account.

After buying minecraft for PLN 100 and creating a profile, I wanted to log in to this account from the minecraft launcher, to which they added a link. I entered my email address which I used to create my mojang account and the password I used. however, it did not work and the message "Invalid email address or password" appeared on the screen. I'm sure I typed everything right. what to do? please help.

:)

mvlti, May 3, 2021

2. Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

Hi,

To better help you with your concern regarding your Mojang Account not able to log in on Minecraft.net, we suggest getting in touch with Mojang support on this
    link.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, May 3, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 3, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

mojang account

Hi,

Regarding Mojang account issue, kindly contact Mojang support.

If you have more concerns regard Microsoft and it's products, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I cannot log into my mojang account. - Similar Threads - cannot log mojang

2. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  3. Cannot log into account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into account: I have forgotten my PIN to access my account. The reset phone number I had listed was wrong so I tried to change it but have now found it takes 30 days for this to take effect. I can get access to the old phone number so would like to go back to trying this, but get the...
  4. Mojang account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account migration: Hi, I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mojang-account-migration/13154a03-7a8f-4da5-b5ae-58b3e052dc8b
  5. Cannot log into my microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into my microsoft account: Anytime I try to log into my personal Microsoft account, it insists that I do not have connection to the internet. I am definitely connected to the internet. I am trying to download an app, but I can't log in to the store. I can't even log into my personal account through...
  6. My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time: My microsoft family account is having issues because it is unable to be revised or requested for time as my child cannot login to her account because when she requests for more time it will say oops something went wrong. Please make sure you are connected to the internet when...
  7. Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to log a mojang account and a Microsoft account in 2020 ?: Hi! I did not connected my microsoft and mojang before april 20th and i was wondering if it's still possible because i'll not pay another 40 dollars for minecraft. Thank you!...
  8. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?...
  9. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  10. I cannot log into my local account for Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot log into my local account for Windows 10: I cannot log in to my local account for my new Windows 10 laptop. I accidentally set it up as the administrator and now I cannot even reset my computer as it requires the password to perform a system reset. Does anyone know how to perform a system restore without the...