Windows 10: I cannot log into my windows on my computer

Discus and support I cannot log into my windows on my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please help. It is asking for my PIN and I don't have it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by meandernie, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I cannot log into my windows on my computer

Please help. It is asking for my PIN and I don't have it

:)

meandernie, Oct 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 23, 2020
  4. I cannot log into my windows on my computer

Cannot log in to my windows 10 computer

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on logging in to your computer after the
    Windows 10
    update, may we know the following information:

• Which log on screen are your referring to? Is it the computer or on the
      Windows
      page?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • What changes have you done to your keyboard?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We'll wait for your reply.

Christian Mart, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I cannot log into my windows on my computer

1. I cannot log into my windows on my computer - Similar Threads - cannot log computer

2. I cannot log into my computer with my PIN or finger print, can log in with password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot log into my computer with my PIN or finger print, can log in with password: I cannot log into my computer with my PIN or finger print, can log in with password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-into-my-computer-with-my-pin-or/ce462df4-a23d-4d93-8432-c532f83bb2b1
  3. Cannot log into my computer, no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my computer, no internet.: So since last Friday I've been having this issue, where my laptop can't connect to the internet. This wouldn't be a problem, if it allowed me to log in. Logging in with my password, says I need to log onto the internet, or use the password I use most recently. Booting into...
  4. Cannot log into my computer, no internet.

Cannot log into my computer, no internet.: So since last Friday I've been having this issue, where my laptop can't connect to the internet. This wouldn't be a problem, if it allowed me to log in. Logging in with my password, says I need to log onto the internet, or use the password I use most recently. Booting into...
  5. Cannot log into my computer, no internet.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10

Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10: I ran software update on my computer. After the update, I am unable to sign into my account. I know my password is correct. I tried restarting it and going into safe mode with no luck. My account is not locked because I can sign into it through the website. I need a solution...
  7. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10: I ran software update on my computer. After the update, I am unable to sign into my account. I know my password is correct. I tried restarting it and going into safe mode with no luck. My account is not locked because I can sign into it through the website. I need a solution...
  8. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10

9. I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN: I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN how do i reset a pin if i m not logged in and cannot go to settings [ATTACH] * Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM * OS not specified...
  10. Cannot log into my computer/Windows 10

Cannot log into my computer/Windows 10: Cannot log into my computer - Lenovo Yoga c930 / Windiws 10. Keep getting message that my pin is required to sign in, followed by another message that my pin is nolonger available due to a change in the security settings on this device (unbeknownst to me), and that I can set...