Windows 10: I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...

Discus and support I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get into my Microsoft go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarciaAlldis, Oct 8, 2020.

1. I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...

I cannot get into my Microsoft go

:)

MarciaAlldis, Oct 8, 2020

2. Computer won't recognise my password

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the version and edition of your Operating system?
    • How many user accounts do you have on this computer?
    • I would suggest you to try the below methods.
    I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting steps to fix your issue.

Method 1: Try disconnecting the Network cable or disconnect from the Wi-Fi and try the first password, if it does not work try all the passwords that you have reset.

Method 2:When
    you can't
    sign into
    your Microsoft account.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Jjjjjjjjf Win User
    Microsoft password not accepted to log into computer account

Hi,

Im logging into ny new HP computer laptop for the 2nd time since Ive owned it. I cannot remember my PIN so I'm using my Microsoft password to log in but my password is not being accepted. I've changed my Microsoft password 3 times in the past 20 minutes
    (with my phone), restarted my laptop and double checked my spelling and everytime my password is listed as "incorrect"

Jjjjjjjjf, Oct 8, 2020
  4. I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...

password to log onto computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with entering the password before log-in to the computer, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 is by design you will have to enter a password to log-in as an Administrator account with Microsoft account. Local accounts can be used without entering any user account credentials.

This feature is being implemented to make more secure with the user profiles.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article about: Help with Microsoft account

Also, Sign in with a Microsoft account

If you are not comfort to enter long letters of password to sign-in, you
    may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings menu.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • Click on Add under PIN.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.
    • Sign out and try to sign in again using
      PIN
      as your Sign in option.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...

1. I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable... - Similar Threads - cannot log onto

2. I forgot my password to log onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to log onto my computer: I forgot my password to log onto my computer. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-log-onto-my-computer/0f9629af-c6ee-4651-8f1e-2d29dedee6b8
  3. I forgot my password to log onto my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password to log onto my computer: I forgot my password to log onto my computer. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-log-onto-my-computer/0f9629af-c6ee-4651-8f1e-2d29dedee6b8
  4. I need to log onto my windows 10 computer, but I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to log onto my windows 10 computer, but I forgot my password.: I recently changed my PIN because someone knew, and I don't remember it. I know you're supposed to log in through Microsoft, but it's using my old, deleted email address. I can't get a code to log in because of that, so I need help cause I'm locked out....
  5. I need to log onto my windows 10 computer, but I forgot my password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need to log onto my windows 10 computer, but I forgot my password.: I recently changed my PIN because someone knew, and I don't remember it. I know you're supposed to log in through Microsoft, but it's using my old, deleted email address. I can't get a code to log in because of that, so I need help cause I'm locked out....
  6. I need to log onto my windows 10 computer, but I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why has my password to log onto my computer been changed?

Why has my password to log onto my computer been changed?: I had a specific password to log onto my computer and only my computer and now it has been changed and I can only access it by using my email address and password and I want it changed back for security purposes....
  8. Microsoft does not recognise my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft does not recognise my password: Some time ago Microsoft refused to recognise my password though I know it was OK. Luckily I can open my computer using my PIN but I'm worried that M'soft might suddenly not recognise that either so I set about resetting my password using https://account.live.com. Three...
  9. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717
  10. Windows Does Not Recognise My Microsoft Password

Windows Does Not Recognise My Microsoft Password: I recently used the "refresh" facility on my HP Pavilion Laptop. On start-up, sign in, I received a message stating that my password was not recognised. I have reset my password five times (through the Microsoft live site) but on each occasion when then attempting to sign in...