Windows 10: I cannot login as the screen goes blur.

Discus and support I cannot login as the screen goes blur. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot login as the screen goes blur. If I click ease of Access then none of the keys work. How to login? I am using Dell PC with Windows 10 1903... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PankajSinghIN, Oct 12, 2019.

1. I cannot login as the screen goes blur.

I cannot login as the screen goes blur. If I click ease of Access then none of the keys work. How to login? I am using Dell PC with Windows 10 1903 version

:)

PankajSinghIN, Oct 12, 2019
  2. BrianCCUK Win User

Windows 10 and screen blurred

The laptop has now settled down into a constant usuable pattern, for which I thank you for your advice on uninstalling the driver. From cold it starts up fine and can again be used. However if it goes to sleep by time out or lid closure, when awoken the
    login screen is blurred, and if login is completed the blurring continues. Fortunately the login blur can be overcome by switching off and back on, when the login screen is clear. Since a login is required upon wake this can be managed because any work in
    process is recovered after logging in. This process is irritating although it does allow the laptop to be used again.

Could this be cured by Compatibility mode for the driver (if that can be actioned)? Or is it something else, perhaps more closely associated with sleep?

BrianCCUK, Oct 12, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

@clemenzina
    How to disable Sign-in screen acrylic (blur) background on Windows 10 May 2019 Update | Windows Central
    - that's what you're referring to, I believe- the background to the login screen, rather than the lock screen- but should not affect the ability to log on.

That said, if tahalodhi16 is having trouble logging on, but not otherwise, it's worth trying what you suggest.
    The article I've quoted also gives the registry details, so that could be done in Safe Mode if it's easy to access that in this situation.

Clarification is needed else we are simply guessing.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

I cannot login as the screen goes blur.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login as the screen goes blur.

1. I cannot login as the screen goes blur. - Similar Threads - cannot login screen

2. Login screen blurred after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen blurred after last update: I am using Windows 10 x64 10.0.19044.1682. I have noticed since the last update in April 2022 that my login screen background is now blurred. I did have and still do have the following Group Policy set as enabled : Computer Configuration>Administrative...
  3. Login screen blurred after last update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen blurred after last update: I am using Windows 10 x64 10.0.19044.1682. I have noticed since the last update in April 2022 that my login screen background is now blurred. I did have and still do have the following Group Policy set as enabled : Computer Configuration>Administrative...
  4. Login screen blurred after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurred screen: My computer was purchased on Dec 21 and sometime appear the photo situation. How can solve this problem?Microsoft.Windows.Kernel.PnP.AggregateClearDevNodeProblem{"ver": "4.0","name": "Microsoft.Windows.Kernel.PnP.AggregateClearDevNodeProblem","time":...
  6. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  7. Blur Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Screen: Every time I turn on my PC I get turned down with a blue screen asking to restart. I tried safe mode, I tried to startup repair, I even tried to reset my pc without removing its personal files and I couldn’t make it over 50%. And I am now stuck without the ability to get to...
  8. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred screen: My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that the start taskbar and...
  9. Blurred login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurred login: Upon upgrading to Windows 10 1903, two computers show the nice glassy (is it Aero) screen when rebooting into Windows. This particular one does not and I'm just kind of curious as to why AND is there a way to (as Jean-Luc-Picard would say) make it so....
  10. screen goes black on login

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black on login: When I turn on my computer it logs into one of my two users, but when it does the screen goes black and nothing happens. It has been like this for 2-3 days now and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my bad english. 69803

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot sign in just blur screen

2. screen blurs when trying to access log in screen

3. when windows blurs when I sign out the password login is missing