Windows 10: I cannot login to my account.

Discus and support I cannot login to my account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not fully understanding the problem at hand but I can't login to my account on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop. I was able to login last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fbplayer54, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I cannot login to my account.

I'm not fully understanding the problem at hand but I can't login to my account on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop. I was able to login last night to my main account but I tried this morning and it booted me to a local only account.

:)

fbplayer54, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 28, 2019
  4. I cannot login to my account.

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login to my account.

1. I cannot login to my account. - Similar Threads - cannot login account

2. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  3. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  4. Cannot login to my child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my child accounts: Hi,I have 2 accounts for my kids, 1 has been added to as child into my account, the other one is created today. I tried to login to my child account to update profile and link to their PSN account. the problem is I cannot pass the consent. This is the steps:1. Open...
  5. Cannot login to my child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to my child accounts: Hi,I have 2 accounts for my kids, 1 has been added to as child into my account, the other one is created today. I tried to login to my child account to update profile and link to their PSN account. the problem is I cannot pass the consent. This is the steps:1. Open...
  6. cannot login to my HP account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot login to my HP account: HelloI made an account for HP using my Outlook email. After adding my password, HP asks for a code to my authenticator app Microsoft Authenticator to login However, Microsoft Authenticator does not receive a code now where it did previouslyHow can I add my HP account to my...
  7. cannot login to my HP account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot login to my HP account: HelloI made an account for HP using my Outlook email. After adding my password, HP asks for a code to my authenticator app Microsoft Authenticator to login However, Microsoft Authenticator does not receive a code now where it did previouslyHow can I add my HP account to my...
  8. I cannot login into my administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot login into my administrator account: I was fooling around and made my actual original admin account that I knew the password to into a "Device Owner" account and since then, every time I try to open the control panel to press "Change account type" I get confronted with a message that says put admin user and...
  9. i cannot login to my windows account with password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cannot login to my windows account with password: i am trying to enable safe mode on windows 10. every time i go thru settings for trouble shooting to enable safe mode it asks me for my password. i enter it and it says it is wrong. i know that is the correct password because i can log into the account on my phone or other...
  10. I cannot login my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot login my Microsoft account: I don’t see a page to sing in my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-login-my-microsoft-account/46fe3d4c-46b9-4cd5-b72c-f299d44ee2ff"