Windows 10: I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User

Discus and support I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot login as Other User on my corporate computer connected to the corporate domain. I receive a message "The user name or password is incorrect"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janice Jacksons, Apr 3, 2019.

1. I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User

I cannot login as Other User on my corporate computer connected to the corporate domain. I receive a message "The user name or password is incorrect" but I know that my credentials are correct.

:)

Janice Jacksons, Apr 3, 2019

2. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 3, 2019
  4. marknyy Win User

I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User

1. I cannot login to my corporate computer as Other User - Similar Threads - cannot login corporate

2. cannot login to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot login to my computer: cannot login to my computer, forgot password. when i use help they send me 6 digits code but i need 7 digits. please assist. this is for user: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Cannot switch user to login and open computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch user to login and open computer: Cannot switch user to login and open computer. Was never asked for an outlook.com password before. This is an older desktop, never had this problem before.......
  4. Cannot switch user to login and open computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch user to login and open computer: Cannot switch user to login and open computer. Was never asked for an outlook.com password before. This is an older desktop, never had this problem before.......
  5. Cannot switch user to login and open computer

6. Slow other user login

Slow other user login: Heed help solving this issue with a very slow other users login.My login to the desktop takes about 3-5 seconds and another 15 seconds for some programs to load, which is great however, when I switch to another user or log off and switch to another user, the login takes 30...
  7. Other user cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other user cannot login: Hi everyone, I am going to attempt to keep this as short and as simple as possible. On Friday last week (5 days ago) i agreed for my laptop to shut down and update. Leaving it on charge to do so. On Tuesday (yesterday) i made an attempt to turn my laptop on to log in and...
  8. other user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    other user login issue: After resetting my surface laptop,its giving other user login error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-login-issue/bf6b832b-87b5-4b5b-adf8-6eb557760c60
  9. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  10. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...