Windows 10: I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...

Discus and support I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After an update I am unable to login to my laptop. I tried to go to "Forget Password". Above error is given. I don't see any worked solution online as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SamanthiKumarasinghe, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...

After an update I am unable to login to my laptop. I tried to go to "Forget Password". Above error is given. I don't see any worked solution online as well. Please help.

:)

SamanthiKumarasinghe, Feb 16, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    reset laptop password

BIOS password? or Windows login?

Kreij, Feb 16, 2019
  4. I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...

Help with password removel of WD3200BPVT

This kinda drive locking is when someone sets the password in BIOS and uses it as a 2 factor like authentication in addition to a windows login and password.

My mom prefers to use a BIOS password instead of a windows password for one laptop and the other has both a BIOS password and a login/pass for windows 7.

remixedcat, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...

1. I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc... - Similar Threads - cannot login laptop

2. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't login a ms account and I forget my password: I don't have a DVD rom and I do not login my Microsoft account,how can I use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-login-a-ms-account-and-i-forget-my-password/ddea2c26-27d4-46d4-a516-1683c584bf46
  3. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't login a ms account and I forget my password: I don't have a DVD rom and I do not login my Microsoft account,how can I use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-login-a-ms-account-and-i-forget-my-password/ddea2c26-27d4-46d4-a516-1683c584bf46
  4. I don't login a ms account and I forget my password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi

Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi: Ok, i had this issue for more than half an year but now i really can't stand it anymore so that's why i'm asking here. It all started randomly when i was running win 10 one day i noticed that my laptop asked me for my work wifi network, i didn't thought much of it and i typed...
  6. Couldn't retrieve SMS Code forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't retrieve SMS Code forget password: Hi,When I try to recover my micrsoft account, I encounter this and couldn't retrieve the password through sms code.Is there anyway of getting the code ?I have already tried a few days and it is the same...
  7. Couldn't retrieve SMS Code forget password

Couldn't retrieve SMS Code forget password: Hi,When I try to recover my micrsoft account, I encounter this and couldn't retrieve the password through sms code.Is there anyway of getting the code ?I have already tried a few days and it is the same...
  8. Couldn't retrieve SMS Code forget password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my laptop with my new password: I need my old password to login to my laptop since my laptop cannot connect to the internet and I have changed my password so it still thinks the account is the old password. However, I don't know my old password so I cannot login....
  10. forget password when login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forget password when login: after upgrade win10 1803 to 1903,it required me to input my microsoft account ,which is set 2 years ago! I forgot it already! so I went to live.comto reset my password , but, it still failed to login ! by the way,I was used to login by PIN,not account,...