Windows 10: I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

Discus and support I cannot login to my laptop with my new password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need my old password to login to my laptop since my laptop cannot connect to the internet and I have changed my password so it still thinks the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SreyasGeorge, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

I need my old password to login to my laptop since my laptop cannot connect to the internet and I have changed my password so it still thinks the account is the old password. However, I don't know my old password so I cannot login.

:)

SreyasGeorge, Jun 28, 2020
  2. HAM_520 Win User

I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop

Hi,

I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop.

Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to internet.

My laptop is connected to wifi and web browser and other apps work fine and just my Microsoft account cannot go online.

HAM_520, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

I cannot login to my laptop

Hi Garrett,

The only way you can access your laptop is to try to recover your account.

If you have forgotten your Windows password, Please try to follow the steps below:

• If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online
      here.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

If you still cannot sign in, you will need to reinstall Windows 10. You can contact your laptop manufacturer.

Regards.

Carlo Fer, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

1. I cannot login to my laptop with my new password - Similar Threads - cannot login laptop

2. I cannot login into my laptop via live.com password already reset password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login into my laptop via live.com password already reset password: I have a laptop we have not used in a few years. It’s only been used a few timesThe login is a forced Microsoft ID and passwordMy email always locked in is correct I have reset the password twice and the laptop does not recognize the new or seemingly old passwords. I went...
  3. I cannot login into my laptop via live.com password already reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login into my laptop via live.com password already reset password: I have a laptop we have not used in a few years. It’s only been used a few timesThe login is a forced Microsoft ID and passwordMy email always locked in is correct I have reset the password twice and the laptop does not recognize the new or seemingly old passwords. I went...
  4. I cannot login into my laptop via live.com password already reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I forgot my laptop login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my laptop login password: I forgot my login password to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-laptop-login-password/91c86010-af1f-46c7-a305-6fb390705817
  6. I forgot my laptop login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my laptop login password: I forgot my login password to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-laptop-login-password/91c86010-af1f-46c7-a305-6fb390705817
  7. Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?: Dear Sir/Madam Please help me to login my laptopwindows 10 2020 OS When logining first it shows "You've entered an incorrect Pin several times". "To try again, enter A1B1C3 below". After I entering A1B1C3 Challenge phrase. After this it shows "This sign in option is...
  8. I forgot my old password and cannot login

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my old password and cannot login: Can I get access to my old password in some way? I had a critical error and decided I have to start my laptop in the Safe Mode with network. However when I entered the password, the machine told me that I was offline and I have to enter the old password that I used to login...
  9. i cannot login to my windows account with password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cannot login to my windows account with password: i am trying to enable safe mode on windows 10. every time i go thru settings for trouble shooting to enable safe mode it asks me for my password. i enter it and it says it is wrong. i know that is the correct password because i can log into the account on my phone or other...
  10. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...