Windows 10: I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

Discus and support I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZacharySimmons, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says 'Let's get you signed in,' and is otherwise blank save for a 'continue' button. Clicking this button does nothing but close the popup window, as well as changing my mouse cursor into a 'loading' state until it is moved. I can do this any number of times, and nothing changes.

This is rather annoying, as I cannot help but think this is interfering with a number of my apps, namely Rare's Sea of Thieves, and would like to find a fix for the issue. Resetting the app does not fix the problem, and I cannot change my base login to my Microsoft login, so if there is any other solution that anyone can think of I would appreciate the help.

:)

ZacharySimmons, Sep 19, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 19, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

1. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app. - Similar Threads - cannot login Microsoft

2. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app: I have been having trouble signing in on my desktop and it keeps giving me an error. I already tried reinstall ms store , resetting cache and etc but nothing is working...
  3. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app: I have been having trouble signing in on my desktop and it keeps giving me an error. I already tried reinstall ms store , resetting cache and etc but nothing is working...
  4. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  6. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  7. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

8. I cannot open the Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open the Microsoft store app: Error 0x80131500 when opening the Store app what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-microsoft-store-app/ccf7d7b4-e27a-4515-b066-57f356bcb7c8
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings: Hi, It is very strange, I cannot login with my email on Windows 10.For example if I got to the Store and click on "Sign in", a popup window appears and disappears immediately again. The same in the settings.Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I decided to add an app. I clicked on the store app and then picked the app I wanted and then clicked on Free. A menu came up that said choose account so I clicked on Microsoft Account and a screen popped up for about one...