Windows 10: I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account

Discus and support I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recieve this error when attempting to make purchases ~~~~ Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Smitty, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account

I recieve this error when attempting to make purchases

~~~~
    Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

RNmslxo8YaUkM94GyDC6C2.3

~~~~~

:)

John Smitty, Nov 18, 2020

2. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account

1. I cannot make purchases anymore on my microsoft account - Similar Threads - cannot purchases anymore

2. I cannot find the BitLocker recovery key for my desktop in my Microsoft account anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the BitLocker recovery key for my desktop in my Microsoft account anymore.: I replaced the processor in my desktop with a new one and wanted to look up the recovery keys at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey. However, I can only find the recovery key for my laptop there, not for my desktop. Even though I had set during the activation...
  3. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  4. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  5. I cannot make my account an admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot make my account an admin: I started using this computer at work and logged into it with my account, we have a local domain. But on this computer I don't have admin privileges and I have been trying to give myself but they aren't working. I use another machine at work with the same account, under the...
  6. I cannot make my account an admin

I cannot make my account an admin: I started using this computer at work and logged into it with my account, we have a local domain. But on this computer I don't have admin privileges and I have been trying to give myself but they aren't working. I use another machine at work with the same account, under the...
  7. Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!: I am entering the correct Microsoft Password when making a purchase in Microsoft Store, but it is telling me, that it is incorrect! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-purchase-in-microsoft-store/d5a0b7d1-2c15-4c8f-a8b4-ad62c0b9d07a
  8. Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!

Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!: I am entering the correct Microsoft Password when making a purchase in Microsoft Store, but it is telling me, that it is incorrect! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-purchase-in-microsoft-store/d5a0b7d1-2c15-4c8f-a8b4-ad62c0b9d07a
  9. Child account making purchases on my store account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account making purchases on my store account: I have a win10 machine with my account as admin and my daughter's account allowed to log in as a standard user. Because I have GamePass Ultimate and I have bought a couple of games, I've set the microsoft store account on her login to use my login. That all works fine and...
  10. if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases?: if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-minecraft-do-i-have-to-make-anymore/2f426589-8ec7-4b21-acd4-8028edcd4ce1