Windows 10: I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in...

Discus and support I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makeupsupervillain [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Makeupsupervillain, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in...

/u/Makeupsupervillain, Apr 8, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2020
  4. I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in...

Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in...

1. I cannot make this go away. I don’t see another account anywhere inside my computer. Not in... - Similar Threads - cannot away don’t

2. how can i make it go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make it go away?: i need someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-it-go-away/29f5a9e5-39a7-4ade-aafa-53f94c85aaac
  3. how can i make it go away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i make it go away?: i need someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-it-go-away/29f5a9e5-39a7-4ade-aafa-53f94c85aaac
  4. How to make it go away ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  5. How to make it go away ?

How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  6. How do I make volume bar go away?

How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  7. How do I make this toolbar go away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this toolbar go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rhino5253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f30vqt/how_do_i_make_this_toolbar_go_away/
  8. I cannot see computer in my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot see computer in my network: before last update it was possible to share data between different computer in my network, now I cannot connect to one of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-cannot-see-computer-in-my-network/1884a860-0408-4f23-b8be-084db83a2d78
  9. Making MSN go away.

in Browsers and Email
    Making MSN go away.: So. At the moment, I have no working phone jacks in my house and am therefore throwing money at my neighbour while I wait for a tech to actually show up. This means that while my desktop is online, my HTPC is not: it lives in its own little world connected to my router and a...
  10. Making AVAST Go Away?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making AVAST Go Away?: Updating the latest CCleaner installed AVAST even with me unchecking the box to install it. I ran the AVAST uninstall, then did a search for *avast*.* in Explorer and am still left with this: [img] A run of CCleaner Registry check came up clean. So, can I safely just...