Windows 10: I cannot open Bitlocker setting page

Discus and support I cannot open Bitlocker setting page in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to open Bitlocker setting page to retrieve the code but it’s not opening and giving error message. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tania Tasnova, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I cannot open Bitlocker setting page

I am trying to open Bitlocker setting page to retrieve the code but it’s not opening and giving error message. Please help.

:)

Tania Tasnova, Nov 29, 2023
  2. john3650 Win User

Edge home pages

Since the latest Edge update, it will not open on my home pages, only an MS page. Settings are set to open on home pages, but it doesn't, although home page button still works. I have deleted all the pages from start list, opened the pages, put pages back in, but it still wont open with them. Any suggestions appreciated.

john3650, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2023
  4. I cannot open Bitlocker setting page

Can't open Bitlock settings

Hi Raylands,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• When you say ‘my "non-Windows" Harddrive’, are you referring to an external drive?

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should. However, let us follow these methods and check if that helps.

You can use BitLocker to mitigate unauthorized data access on lost or stolen computers by encrypting all user files and system files on the operating system drive, including the swap files and hibernation files, and checking the integrity of early
    boot components and boot configuration data.

Device encryption helps protect your data by encrypting it. Only someone with the
    right encryption key (such as a password) can decrypt it. Device encryption is not available in Windows 10 Home.

Open Control panel and click on BitLocker Drive Encryption to open the BitLocker Settings.

Alternatively, you can also click the Start button and type Manage BitLocker. On the result menu, click the BitLocker option to open the screen.

Note: Dynamic disks are not supported by BitLocker. Dynamic data volumes will not be displayed in the Control Panel. Although the operating system volume will always be displayed in the Control Panel, regardless of whether it is a Dynamic disk, if
    it is a dynamic disk it is cannot be protected by BitLocker.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I cannot open Bitlocker setting page

1. I cannot open Bitlocker setting page - Similar Threads - cannot open Bitlocker

2. Bitlocker cannot set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker cannot set up: I have tried turning on bitlocker multiple times and I have received a “Bitlocker set up failed to import the BCD you may need to manually prepare your drive for bitlocker” i dont know what to do next.Please help....
  3. Bitlocker cannot set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker cannot set up: I have tried turning on bitlocker multiple times and I have received a “Bitlocker set up failed to import the BCD you may need to manually prepare your drive for bitlocker” i dont know what to do next.Please help....
  4. I cannot open Bitlocker setting page

I cannot open Bitlocker setting page: I am trying to open Bitlocker setting page to retrieve the code but it’s not opening and giving error message. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-bitlocker-setting-page/c43de70d-b793-424c-92fd-8728971b466b
  5. Settings closes when I open pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings closes when I open pages: When I initiate settings it will open however when I try to navigate some functions or pages inside settings it will crash and it will take too long to close. I need to manually close it thru task manager and open it again. I restart the computer but it acted the same. I run...
  6. Settings closes when I open pages

Settings closes when I open pages: When I initiate settings it will open however when I try to navigate some functions or pages inside settings it will crash and it will take too long to close. I need to manually close it thru task manager and open it again. I restart the computer but it acted the same. I run...
  7. Settings closes when I open pages

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open settings: I recently bought a new PC laptop with Windows 10 and I am not able to open the settings under the Windows menu. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks for your assistance....
  9. Can't open Bitlock settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Bitlock settings: Hey, I activated Bitlock for my "non-Windows" Harddrive. After the encryption has finished, I activated Bitlock for my Windows Harddrive. After the restart nothing changed and now I can't open the Bitlock settings anymore; nothing happens when I try to open it. Hope...
  10. I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE: When I go into settings in EDGE, it will not allow me to set the Home Page to anything. When I attempt to do this, it displays a message saying it cannot access that link/page. I've tried several different pages, and all of them get rejected. Is this some type of glitch that...