Windows 10: I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

Discus and support I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pat,I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. When I first download the zip folder, at least the ones from the SD District Attorney’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ernest Lee esq, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

Pat,I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. When I first download the zip folder, at least the ones from the SD District Attorney’s office which are the only zip files I receive so it could be their system causing it, I can double-click on the zip folder, and it extracts ok. However, when I attempt to open & view the files in the preview pane the pane does not preview but reads "This file cannot be previewed.". Then, if I double-click on any file in the folder nothing happens. My mouse pointer may circle a few times buffer for 1 second or less. BUT if I reboot I can see pre

:)

Ernest Lee esq, Nov 30, 2023
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Nov 30, 2023
  3. natr0n Win User
    Windows XP x64 driver problems

Try these step in order today.

1. Download the zip run it look for the via driver and double click uninstall then it will scan for leftover files click okay and then finish
    Geek Uninstaller - Download

2.reboot system

3.download the sound driver like yesterday
    M4A88T-M/USB3 - Support
    unpack all files 1st open the [hotfix] folder click asus setup within that folder if it installs without error go to step 4. (If it errors go into the Microsoft_Hotfix folder/Winxp2k3x64/Enu click Winxp_2k3-kb901105-x64-enu let it install)

4.reboot system

5. go to the [Driver] folder run setup and install

6.reboot system

7. Profit hopefully

natr0n, Nov 30, 2023
  4. monim1 Win User

I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

1. I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. - Similar Threads - cannot Open downloaded

2. I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.: Pat,I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. When I first download the zip folder, at least the ones from the SD District Attorney’s office which are the only zip files I receive so it could be their system causing it, I can double-click on the zip folder, and it...
  3. I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot.: Pat,I cannot Open downloaded ZIP folders unless I reboot. When I first download the zip folder, at least the ones from the SD District Attorney’s office which are the only zip files I receive so it could be their system causing it, I can double-click on the zip folder, and it...
  4. I cannot open the zip file of a pc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open the zip file of a pc game: I cannot open the zip file of a pc game. When I try to open the zip file it turns into weird fonts. They are from Japanese game providers and I feel it might be the cause of this problem... My laptop is Windows 11. Asus TUF gaming laptop.How can I cope with this glitch?...
  5. I cannot open the zip file of a pc game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open the zip file of a pc game: I cannot open the zip file of a pc game. When I try to open the zip file it turns into weird fonts. They are from Japanese game providers and I feel it might be the cause of this problem... My laptop is Windows 11. Asus TUF gaming laptop.How can I cope with this glitch?...
  6. Every .zip file/folder that I download is "invalid"

Every .zip file/folder that I download is "invalid": I've been trying to fix this problem for a few months now. This was not an issue when I purchased my PC. Every time I download a zip file I get an error that reads "Windows cannot open the folder. The compressed zipped folder 'C:/Users/Username/Downloads/filename.zip' is...
  7. I cannot open my Downloads folder.

I cannot open my Downloads folder.: I cannot open my Downloads folder. It was working earlier this morning and now is not responding. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-downloads-folder/5049aac5-7797-4ff7-b8ea-3bd4e023096a
  8. downloading a zip folder.

downloading a zip folder.: Whenever I attempt to download photos, it goes directly into a paint mode! Help!! I just want it in photos! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-zip-folder/555f7f0d-a589-4768-8454-d06d97d52cab"
  9. cannot open a zip file after MS Download

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot open a zip file after MS Download: I don't know why but maybe after a update of MS I cannot open any .zip file I need. It simply copies itself. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-a-zip-file-after-ms-download/e9b521dc-1e9f-4ba7-819d-ed2a2a026442
  10. Cannot download zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775