Windows 10: I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Discus and support I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello, I'm at the computer and found an old USB stick. Of course I forgot what was on it, so I wanted to have a look at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by butterbrot10408, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me? 0_big.jpg

I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me? 1_big.jpg

Hello, I'm at the computer and found an old USB stick. Of course I forgot what was on it, so I wanted to have a look at it. When I took a look at it, all my files were encrypted with something. I could not access them and I could not delete them. Can anyone help me? LG

:)

butterbrot10408, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User
    Pavan_N, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

1. I cannot open "encrypted" files on Windows 10. Can anyone help me? - Similar Threads - cannot open encrypted

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  4. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...: This is a live kernel reports file i am facing many problems with my laptop and this is my 3rd post for fixing the same problem my laptop gets stuck and you cant do nothing except pressing the power button, also sometimes when i restart aur power on my laptop it shows a black...
  5. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS LIVEKERNELREPORTS FILE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  7. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Anyone help me extract the files?: I have an external hard drive which can be used to store files but files cannot be transferred from it,i really need help please,i have a deadline to edit some videos by this Tuesday.sometimes the files will be transferring st a fast pace wirhin 0 n 1% in mega byte and just...
  8. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Anyone help me extract the files?: I have an external hard drive which can be used to store files but files cannot be transferred from it,i really need help please,i have a deadline to edit some videos by this Tuesday.sometimes the files will be transferring st a fast pace wirhin 0 n 1% in mega byte and just...
  9. Can Anyone help me extract the files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...