Windows 10: I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION

Discus and support I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have posted this question before. I never received a solution that works for me. I still cannot open the microsoft store. I have recorded what... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Subsquentual, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION

I have posted this question before. I never received a solution that works for me. I still cannot open the microsoft store.

I have recorded what happens since I can't seem to explain it in a way that people can understand: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AufjaV6CvU88nBzraxbwsKqz0DIn

Msreset.exe does not work.

Resetting the app does not work.

Changing User Accounts does not work.

The Time and Date are set to automatic and therefore correct.

I have even tried that Windows 10 ISOs from the microsoft website.

So

Someone

PLEASE
    tell me what to do to fix this problem.

:)

Subsquentual, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Oct 5, 2019
  4. I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION

1. I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT STORE AND I NEED A REAL SOLUTION - Similar Threads - CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT

2. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  3. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  4. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  5. Cannot open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  6. I cannot open the Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open the Microsoft store app: Error 0x80131500 when opening the Store app what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-microsoft-store-app/ccf7d7b4-e27a-4515-b066-57f356bcb7c8
  7. I cannot open the Microsoft store app

I cannot open the Microsoft store app: Error 0x80131500 when opening the Store app what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-microsoft-store-app/ccf7d7b4-e27a-4515-b066-57f356bcb7c8
  8. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  9. i cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cannot open microsoft store: i also cannot find it in my apps and features and cant delete it with powershell. is there any other way to delete microsoft store and redownload it submitted by /u/Altruistic_Buddy7053 [link] [comments]...
  10. i need a solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need a solution: [ATTACH]i have this problem that win i open a programe this pop up window shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-a-solution/b1370036-d1d9-4527-899a-2688bb8abefe