Windows 10: I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

Discus and support I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by raja rameshbedhaputi, Apr 7, 2022.

1. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

screen shot of error

:)

raja rameshbedhaputi, Apr 7, 2022

2. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 7, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: Jungle Awakens

Source: Minecraft Dungeons: On the horizon | Minecraft

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

1. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help - Similar Threads - cannot open minecraft

2. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  3. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  4. I cannot install minecraft dungeons

I cannot install minecraft dungeons: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10. I was able to install and play for a few days, but it stopped working. I uninstalled and tried to install again, but now I get an error message. I cannot install at all. Error code is 0x80070424. I run all Microsoft updates. Any...
  5. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  6. I Cannot launch minecraft dungeons

I Cannot launch minecraft dungeons: I used to be able to play and launch minecraft dungeons on PC through the minecraft dungeons launcher without trouble after i bought the game on an Xbox console. after the recent update on the combined launcher for the two minecraft games i stopped being able to play it. is...
  7. Cannot start Minecraft Dungeons

Cannot start Minecraft Dungeons: Here is the issue [ATTACH] I checked the path and it`s ok, how can i solve this issue? Otherwise I`ll have to ask for a Refound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-start-minecraft-dungeons/316a1ba9-0292-4185-9805-1f617976f24f
  8. Cannot Install Minecraft Dungeons.

Cannot Install Minecraft Dungeons.: I bought Win10 Minecraft Dungeons through the Microsoft Store, and cannot install it. When I open the Dungeons Launcher it says I need to buy the game, but when I get redirected to the store page it says I already have it....
  9. Cannot install Minecraft Dungeons

Cannot install Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, today I purchased Minecraft Dungeons and started installing it. The installation was abouth halfway done when I accidentally closed the Microsoft Store. After that I went to try to install it again but I get the error 0x80073CF3 when trying to install the base version...
  10. I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot launch a Minecraft Dungeons: [ATTACH] So I purchased the video game 'Minecraft Dungeons' via the Minecraft website. It guided me to the Microsoft Store where it was compatible with Windows 10. After buying it, I had trouble downloading it, I made the assumption that I would be able to play without the...