Windows 10: I cannot open more than 2 apps at once.

Discus and support I cannot open more than 2 apps at once. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've got a new PC a week ago, a good one so I'm assuming my PC is not the one that causes the issue. Everytime I try to open multiple app windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by galakc, Jun 4, 2020.

1. galakc Win User

I cannot open more than 2 apps at once.

I've got a new PC a week ago, a good one so I'm assuming my PC is not the one that causes the issue.

Everytime I try to open multiple app windows 2-3+ one of them crashes and as soon as I close one of them and reopen the one I was trying to open it works perfectly fine.

:)

galakc, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot open more than 2 apps at once. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot open more than 2 apps at once. - Similar Threads - cannot open more

2. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  3. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  4. Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once: Hi. As the title says, my laptop ignores a key input if 2 other keys are also pressed. For example, when typing, I could hit S, U, then P, and, my device will send out a small, low pitched beep, and 99% of the time ignore the input. I don't have Stitcky Keys, Toggle Keys, or...
  5. Keyboard stopped registering more than 2 keys at once (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stopped registering more than 2 keys at once (Windows 10): After a windows update, my keyboard which used to be able to hold several keys at a time now won't do more than 2. I've looked into this but the only information I find is about keyboards that were built with this limitation, rather than my issue which just started happening...
  6. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...
  7. Cannot use media keys more than once at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use media keys more than once at a time: Hey, It worked on my previous laptop, but no longer on my new one. When I use fn + down arrow key it pauses the song on spotify. But if I want to resume the song, I need to release the keys then use fn + down again, I can't just press fn then pressing down arrow key to...
  8. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  9. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  10. Running sfc /scannow more than once

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running sfc /scannow more than once: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...