Windows 10: I cannot open my pc with my password

Discus and support I cannot open my pc with my password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was deleting some app that and plan on redownlad but the app that I did delete is still there so I decided to apply boot and reboot my laptop but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shayclov, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Shayclov Win User

I cannot open my pc with my password

I was deleting some app that and plan on redownlad but the app that I did delete is still there so I decided to apply boot and reboot my laptop but when I put on my password it says it's incorrect I tried restarting a few times but it didn't work please help me.

I have almost never let my laptop shut down or reset, I would just lock off all the time, and at this time it shows an update of the laptop but I keep ignore it and just when on, does it have anything to do with it?

:)

Shayclov, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 18, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 18, 2021
  4. I cannot open my pc with my password

Unable to change MS password and email on W10 pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand you concern and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Recovery Environment.

• Go to the “Lock Screen” and press and hold the shift key and click on the
      power icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • You will have to restart your computer, you will be prompted to click on “Restart Anyway”.
    • Then you select “Troubleshoot” and click on
      “Advance Option” and locate and select Command Prompt

Step 2: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• Once you open Command prompt type
    net user administrator /active:yes (To disable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).

• Then press ENTER.

Step 3: Switch Account

From the in built administrator account, create a new local account and follow the steps below:

• Click Start and then PC settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    In order to switch back, follow these steps:

• On the newly converted Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.
    • Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.
    • Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.
    • Click Switch.

Note: If you have created a local account you can perform the step mentioned above from that account.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

I cannot open my pc with my password

1. I cannot open my pc with my password - Similar Threads - cannot open password

2. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  3. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  4. Turned on my computer and cannot put my password to open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on my computer and cannot put my password to open windows: Info is in the title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-on-my-computer-and-cannot-put-my-password/bba57f3e-262c-40a3-a095-7ddf1ba0cf1d
  5. Turned on my computer and cannot put my password to open windows

Turned on my computer and cannot put my password to open windows: Info is in the title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-on-my-computer-and-cannot-put-my-password/bba57f3e-262c-40a3-a095-7ddf1ba0cf1d
  6. Turned on my computer and cannot put my password to open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I know my pin and password but cannot open computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know my pin and password but cannot open computer: I know my pin and pass but I can’t login to my windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-my-pin-and-password-but-cannot-open/bf94efc0-0ccf-4717-967d-3864d71b1702
  8. I know my pin and password but cannot open computer

I know my pin and password but cannot open computer: I know my pin and pass but I can’t login to my windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-my-pin-and-password-but-cannot-open/bf94efc0-0ccf-4717-967d-3864d71b1702
  9. How to eliminate entering my password when I open my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to eliminate entering my password when I open my PC: Evert time I boot up my laptop, itasks me for my password. How can I eliminate this demand? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eliminate-entering-my-password-when-i-open/c366a060-f275-48c9-b5dc-e80e87aa02cb
  10. I cannot reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot reset my password: I forgot my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-reset-my-password/1e7bd5cf-a752-439e-8cd7-dfedb80a633c"