Windows 10: i cannot open my skype from iphone

Discus and support i cannot open my skype from iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey dear please i need help after my iphone got new ios 13.1.3 my skype stopped working from my phone i cannot open and i do works from skype so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SerlyManouel, Oct 24, 2019.

1. i cannot open my skype from iphone

hey dear
    please i need help after my iphone got new ios 13.1.3 my skype stopped working from my phone i cannot open and i do works from skype so i need to solve my problem please i need ur guys help ASAP

looking forward to ur reply i cannot open my skype from iphone :)

:)

SerlyManouel, Oct 24, 2019

2. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Oct 24, 2019
  4. i cannot open my skype from iphone

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

i cannot open my skype from iphone

1. i cannot open my skype from iphone - Similar Threads - cannot open skype

2. Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer: Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer. I used to view my iPhone pictures one by one from file explorer and then select which ones to copy to my pc. I did it in this Jul and it worked properly. But recently, I got an error “Photos can’t open this file because...
  3. Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer: Cannot open pictures of my iPhone from file explorer. I used to view my iPhone pictures one by one from file explorer and then select which ones to copy to my pc. I did it in this Jul and it worked properly. But recently, I got an error “Photos can’t open this file because...
  4. How do I open HEIC files from my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I open HEIC files from my iPhone?: The heif image extension isn’t working, I’ve tried several times. submitted by /u/__une [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0ut7a/how_do_i_open_heic_files_from_my_iphone/
  5. Cannot 'find' photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot 'find' photos from iPhone: I used to be able to import photos from my iPhone to my PC using 'Photos', but for some time, the PC/Photos ap cannot find photos. It reads, "Looking for new photos and videos" when I try to import. So, I can't back up my iPhone photos to the PC. I've tried different ports...
  6. Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos

Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos: I cannot download pics to the Photos app. When I plug my iPhone into the computer and select the download from USB option, not all of the photos show up and yes they are downloaded to my phone, they are not just in iCloud. Then when I try to import the pictures I keep...
  7. I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.

I cannot import my picture from my iphone to my pc.: I have always uploaded pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP Pavilion, but recently it stopped working. Every time i attempt to upload pictures, it will upload a few pictures then this will pop up: (i have also tried manually to copy and paste the files but that doesnt work...
  8. Skype will not open

Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 Windows 10 v. 1803 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  9. Skype will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  10. Skype cannot hear my microphone

Skype cannot hear my microphone: When I try to make a call on Skype I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. If I open sound in the control panel and go tho recording it shows on the RHS that my computer is haring my microphone and registers up to the highest bar so has plenty of volume but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone new ios 13.1.3 my skype stopped working