Windows 10: I cannot open my windows live mail

Discus and support I cannot open my windows live mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After downloading the windows update a couple weeks ago I can no longer open my windows live mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williamstrong, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I cannot open my windows live mail

After downloading the windows update a couple weeks ago I can no longer open my windows live mail

:)

williamstrong, Sep 23, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot open my windows live mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 23, 2020
  4. I cannot open my windows live mail

Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

I cannot open my windows live mail

1. I cannot open my windows live mail - Similar Threads - cannot open live

2. Windows Live Mail - Message cannot be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail - Message cannot be found: Windows live mail has a fault - Message cannot be found. The data is still in the email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-message-cannot-be-found/b959b0b8-080c-45cb-98a5-99f0031cce95
  3. Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail: I upgraded to Windows 10. I use Windows Live Mail. When I open a message, it is opening a tab in Chrome instead of just opening the message w/o using a Windows IE type of message display. AND, when I close the message it is automatically opening the next message instead of...
  4. Windows live mail wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live mail wont open: I was able to receive but not sent emails . Was having a play around . Now windows livw mail wont open .Have I accidentally deleted the account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-wont-open/176c773a-639a-4765-b220-a700b9b161d3
  5. My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today: my windows live mail 2011 cannot send or receive mail today the error message says my password is not correct however when I called microsoft you said it is not supported please help...
  6. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  7. cannot log into windows live mail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot log into windows live mail: error message: asking for name and password which i have entered but it will not let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-windows-live-mail/0123fa72-4798-49d8-83f4-8c67728c3cb2
  8. I cannot open Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot open Windows Mail: I cannot open Windows Mail and several others, I can get Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-windows-mail/ebbbdc5a-2ee6-41ce-89c3-ffeefedccb37
  9. Windows Live Mail opens but won't load

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail opens but won't load: I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 today. It took HOURS! I was assured that I would be able to use my Windows Live Mail but I can't. The program itself opens but there is nothing loaded in it. I went to C drive/Users/Name/App Data/Local/Microsoft/Windows Live Mail...
  10. Cannot open jpeg in Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot open jpeg in Live Mail: Hi - I can send photo's to people but when they send them back to me all I get is e.g.-[cid:image001.jpg@01CFF1EB.6E952370] & I'm unable to open them - I use Windows Live Mail & OS is Windows 10 Can anyone help ? 23050