Windows 10: I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

Discus and support I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried opening Windows Store today and for some reason I couldn't open it. It said cannot open ms store or something like that. And when I tried do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Re_Created., Sep 27, 2019.

1. I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

I tried opening Windows Store today and for some reason I couldn't open it. It said cannot open ms store or something like that. And when I tried do the command on Powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} But it still didn't work. I then searched up the problem on here and I saw this: Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} It still didn't work! Please someone help. If any Moderators are wondering what type of Windows I use. It's a Hp Laptop.

:)

Re_Created., Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

1. I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason? - Similar Threads - cannot open reason

2. For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...: I cannot open the app because of an error. SUM1 HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-cant-open-ydkj-5th-dementia-but/886af734-669e-4561-87c3-a904a43749f2
  3. For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...: I cannot open the app because of an error. SUM1 HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-cant-open-ydkj-5th-dementia-but/886af734-669e-4561-87c3-a904a43749f2
  4. I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..: So basically i had a virus which were installed through a setup in my acer laptop i was forced to make a clean reset so everything will be cleaned, but i was wrong. Throughout the process of resetting it took me about 7 hours until it cleaned the pc and started to install the...
  5. I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reinstall windows 10 for some reason..: So basically i had a virus which were installed through a setup in my acer laptop i was forced to make a clean reset so everything will be cleaned, but i was wrong. Throughout the process of resetting it took me about 7 hours until it cleaned the pc and started to install the...
  6. I cannot interact with the application for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot interact with the application for some reason: So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but... I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird. I open it. Click it. Press f11 or alt+enter. NOTHING. The game is waiting to be interacted with it but I can just stare...
  7. Windows 10 is trial for some reason.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is trial for some reason.: Hello, my name is Dima Dmytro, I bought my laptop in 2017 with windows 10 in it. I have reset it to factory settings 4-5 times and now it says that my Windows 10 trial is version ends, and I haven't such messages before. What can be wrong and how to fix that?...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]: Link to old forum post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-personal-accounts/ce3b55de-217c-4576-9854-613e8563eb04 I cannot reply to it so I am making a new post, I already have them on the family, yet I still cannot sign in to the account....
  9. For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.

in Windows 10 Customization
    For some reason, I cannot delete all of the Temporary file space.: I used Run with %temp%, temp, and prefetch and it does not work. Also, I used disk cleanup, but the 22 GB storage is still there. Therefore, I optimized and defragmented the whole hard drive, but it did not clean up all of the temporary files. Is it possible that those...
  10. Sluggishness for some reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggishness for some reason: Hi There Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 14393.447 Realitively clean install still (system reset done when Avast beta I tested a little 12.4.2281 crashed my user account) Really Sluggish when Running Defender scan and also using Secondife Firestorm viewer, seems with an AMD FX 8310...