Windows 10: I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation

Discus and support I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my windows so that i can update my backround but troubleshooter doesnt work my error codes never match witht the other ones, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Madi..gn, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Madi..gn Win User

I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation

I am trying to activate my windows so that i can update my backround but troubleshooter doesnt work my error codes never match witht the other ones, no virtual assistant is working, and every sit link i get is all the same and it will not help. Yes i am connected to internet and my account is a administrator.

:)

Madi..gn, Jul 2, 2019

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 2, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 2, 2019
  4. I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation

Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation

1. I cannot personalize my computer because of windows activation - Similar Threads - cannot personalize computer

2. I cannot delete a folder on my computer located in my personal vault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a folder on my computer located in my personal vault: This is a very specific issue, but I have tried everything I've found online relating to the personal vault and deleting files. Basically, I enabled my personal vault and put a folder with a singular .txt file in it into the personal vault. The next day when I tried opening...
  3. I cannot delete a folder on my computer located in my personal vault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete a folder on my computer located in my personal vault: This is a very specific issue, but I have tried everything I've found online relating to the personal vault and deleting files. Basically, I enabled my personal vault and put a folder with a singular .txt file in it into the personal vault. The next day when I tried opening...
  4. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. My personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal computer: After suddenly our power went down, my pc does not boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer/2af3db4e-ad52-481e-9450-e5b77b7d6c5d
  8. My personal computer

My personal computer: After suddenly our power went down, my pc does not boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer/2af3db4e-ad52-481e-9450-e5b77b7d6c5d
  9. My personal computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cannot get my computer to activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get my computer to activate.: My Dell d620 running windows 10pro is not activating. I have tried troubleshooting but it says I need a product key and I cannot find one! I have been messing with this since first of November and I still can not have a solution. I saw an article on u-tube about Microsoft...