Windows 10: i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over...

Discus and support i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/matt6349 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/matt6349, Feb 17, 2020.

1. i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over...

/u/matt6349, Feb 17, 2020
  2. jeacerp Win User

How can I repeat the song in Groove ?

Right clic on a track then choose "play". If the "repeat" icon is active (and your "currently playing" list only contains this track) it will repeat only this track. In other words the "repeat" function works on the "Currently playing" list of tracks. If you want only 1 track being repeated you need to have only that track listed.
    Hope this helps.

jeacerp, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Repeating song titles in a album list.

Thanks Ric. For some reason the repeating song list is OK today. Next time it happens I will try your suggestion in restoring the library. Thanks again. Bob

Robert Schaff, Feb 17, 2020
  4. joblow11 Win User

i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over...

How to Repeat "Now Playing"

How do I repeat the songs that are currently in "Now Playing"? I hate that it stops at the end of the list. Thanks.

joblow11, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over...

1. i cannot play a song or video for some reason, it keeps on repeating the first second over... - Similar Threads - cannot play song

2. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  3. Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.: After a recent windows update when I try to play a video I have downloaded using either the photos or the films and tv app the video won't play for the first 5 seconds and I'm not able to pause or fast forward the video. After that time passes the video will start playing...
  4. Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos won't play for first 5 seconds.: After a recent windows update when I try to play a video I have downloaded using either the photos or the films and tv app the video won't play for the first 5 seconds and I'm not able to pause or fast forward the video. After that time passes the video will start playing...
  5. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  6. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  7. I cannot interact with the application for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot interact with the application for some reason: So I have the game, battlefield 1. And it runs good but... I cannot do anything. I cannot click on it and interact with it in any way which is weird. I open it. Click it. Press f11 or alt+enter. NOTHING. The game is waiting to be interacted with it but I can just stare...
  8. MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...: HELLO wonderful folks of the Microsoft community i've got this problem with my laptop and i hope you could help me with it. Before anything i'll type down my laptop specs lenovo ideapad 320 8GB RAM 4GB amd radeon graphics card(external) intel UHD graphics 620...
  9. Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play video with sound repeatedly from a video: I found this problem in some of my media player software that i was using, Media Player Classic with KLite media codec installed and XunLei Media Player. for eg. a video in the length of 10 minutes, it will repeat the 2 second of the audio sound from the video, repeat the...
  10. Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont): I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise. From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a sudden, groove music wasnt playing any of the songs in the external drive. When i tried to play songs from my local part c: ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video repeats first second over and over