Windows 10: I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes.

Discus and support I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, you saw the title. If the game doesn't crash, I won't get any decent FPS at all, hardly even 45. I have to restart my PC multiple times until it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asunasama, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Asunasama Win User

I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes.

So, you saw the title. If the game doesn't crash, I won't get any decent FPS at all, hardly even 45. I have to restart my PC multiple times until it starts working. I've been dealing with this problem for about 3 months now, windows has been updated. No malware, used 3 different AV programs.

:)

Asunasama, Mar 9, 2020

2. Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 9, 2020
  3. ovidiu Win User
    Crash when open 2 games

I can't open 2 games. Of course i can play just 1, but i need to put one in taskbar (SAMP) and when i want to open other game (it doesn't matter what game [League of Legends or something else]), the second game i open crashes.

Any solution?
    I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes. [​IMG]

ovidiu, Mar 9, 2020
  4. iuppiter Win User

I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes.

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes. - Similar Threads - cannot play games

2. rx580 crash when I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rx580 crash when I play game: idk why but when I play games, such as Minecraft Roblox Fortnite valorant etc etc my entire pc freezes and bluescreens, usually showing the error kernal data inpage error, after that it boots straight to bios and I have to restart my PC second time to get it work, even if I...
  3. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  4. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  5. I keep crashing when playing games

I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  6. My games lag after i play them a few times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games lag after i play them a few times: I recently dowloaded F1 22 not 23 and when i played it for the first time it was fine. The two weeks after I kept playing it and it started to lag; everytime I would play the game again it would lag more than it did before.I tried to lower the settings, but little...
  7. My games lag after i play them a few times

My games lag after i play them a few times: I recently dowloaded F1 22 not 23 and when i played it for the first time it was fine. The two weeks after I kept playing it and it started to lag; everytime I would play the game again it would lag more than it did before.I tried to lower the settings, but little...
  8. when i open any game it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  9. when i open any game it crashes

when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  10. Crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing when I play games: Hello, I'm having issues with my pc crashing when I play games... Its only when I play games. I reinstalled my driver for the graphics card (5600 XT), I haven't done too much else seeing as that I'm not really PC savvy. If anyone has any trouble shooting suggestions I would...