Windows 10: I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

Discus and support I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trần Hiếu1, Feb 2, 2024.

1. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device". When I saw it was, I turned on the sound troubleshoot and reset my sound, which worked. But after hearing the sound, I had an additional error which was the sound transmitted through the speakers, the headphones were crackling and sometimes a bit flickering. This sound jitter error does not happen continuously, but sometimes

:)

Trần Hiếu1, Feb 2, 2024

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Feb 2, 2024
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 2, 2024
  4. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

Audio Through Bluetooth Speaker and Laptop Speakers

This may be a kind of unique case. I'm running a retail store, I recently got a bluetooth speaker to play spotify from my laptop. However, this is retail and I'll watch things on my laptop when its slow. Is there a way to have only spotify play to the speaker
    and all other default audio (ex: Youtube) play through my laptop speakers? Right now with the bluetooth set to default if I pause the music and play a Youtube video the audio goes through the speaker as well.

I would like to be watching Youtube through my Laptop speakers and when a customer comes in pause it and play music through the speakers if possible. Thanks.

AaronBell2, Feb 2, 2024
Thema:

I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

1. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop - Similar Threads - cannot play YouTube

2. I cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker: My onbroad bluetooth dead so I brought a usb bluetooth apdater. But I found it cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker.It can connect to other device like my phone so I think the apdater is working normal.I wanted to remove it and re-pair it but it always show remove failed in...
  3. I cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker: My onbroad bluetooth dead so I brought a usb bluetooth apdater. But I found it cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker.It can connect to other device like my phone so I think the apdater is working normal.I wanted to remove it and re-pair it but it always show remove failed in...
  4. I cannot connect to my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop: The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"....
  6. YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.: When I play video on YouTube it doesn't play and shows "If Videos Doesn't start shortly try restarting your device".... and once the Bluetooth headset connected, videos playing very smoothly. These problems Occur in every browser in my PC.I have tried Every solution on...
  7. YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.

YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.: When I play video on YouTube it doesn't play and shows "If Videos Doesn't start shortly try restarting your device".... and once the Bluetooth headset connected, videos playing very smoothly. These problems Occur in every browser in my PC.I have tried Every solution on...
  8. Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.

Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.: Sometimes when I use Zoom, my Dell laptop plays a youtube video in the background without me pressing play. The youtube video it plays is usually a video that I was watching earlier so it’s not a pop up video/ad. So the youtube video starts and stops randomly in the...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos: ProblemWhenever I try to play YouTube videos with my Bluetooth headphones, the audio stops, my headphones turn off although the video keeps playing. I'm mostly use MS Edge but I've tried other browsers like Firefox and Chrome. This doesn't solve the problem. I've updated the...
  10. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...