Windows 10: I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine

Discus and support I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here is my environment. Windows 10 Pro on a domain and user logs in with domain user credentials. The user profile will not print. I would send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Louis Mat, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Louis Mat Win User

I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine

Here is my environment.

Windows 10 Pro on a domain and user logs in with domain user credentials.

The user profile will not print. I would send print jobs, it would appear briefly in the printer que, show up in the spool folder, then disappear but no document printed.

I would pause the printer and reprint. The document will appear in the printer que for a quick second, then disappear. It will also appear in the spool folder and stay there until I un-pause the printer. This happens to all the printers that are installed, they are network printers

I have updated drivers, removed/re-added the printers (they are network printers) with no success. I ran through the troubleshooter with no success.

However, I logged in with my credentials (admin domain credentials) and was able to print just fine.

Not sure what else to do

:)

Louis Mat, Sep 3, 2019

2. Printing Across Profiles not listed with different user profiles.

Original title: Printing Across Profiles

I have 5 computers in one room.

All five are connected to the same LAN.

50+ different users login to these computers on a daily basis.

Computer 1 has a local USB printer installed. I share the printer with the intent to share it out to the remaining 4 machines.

I install the printer under an admin count on the remaining 4 machines.

However, each time a new person logs into a machine, the printer is not installed under they account.

It seems as though the printer doesn't cross profiles.

Any suggestions?

RobinHart5, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 3, 2019
  4. I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine

1. I cannot print from one user profile but a different profile prints fine - Similar Threads - cannot print user

2. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....: Reset my ASUS laptop and when trying to sign back in, it hasn't let me back in. It says user profile cannot be loaded, and there is no option for me to sign into a different account to "repair any files", or whatever I need to do. I'm lost. How do I fix this?...
  3. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....: Reset my ASUS laptop and when trying to sign back in, it hasn't let me back in. It says user profile cannot be loaded, and there is no option for me to sign into a different account to "repair any files", or whatever I need to do. I'm lost. How do I fix this?...
  4. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile cannot be loaded: So first of all I reset my computer and deleted everything, then when it finished booted back up I can no longer long into my account a message pops saying the following “ the user profile service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded”I looked up some video...
  6. Cannot access user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access user profile: Woke up this morning and went to start my computer...and wow, something happened where I can no longer access my user profile.Even better...if I restart my computer, any changes made to the new profile my computer set-up are reset to what they are originally!Windows...
  7. One by One, users cannot print - Run all windows updates and then printing is restored....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One by One, users cannot print - Run all windows updates and then printing is restored....: "I can't print" - every day there are a few more users opening tickets for this. Always the same symptoms. User cannot print although they could yesterday. Printer properties cannot be managed. You can uninstall / reinstall all you want. Nothing fixes it. We can do a system...
  8. "The user profile cannot be loaded"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user profile cannot be loaded": was about to log in to my user profile when I got the message "The user profile cannot be loaded". after a reboot it said "Windows is being prepared" and now most of my documents are gone. what happened there? (Windows was not activated because this is such a strange...
  9. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile cannot be loaded: [IMG]This occure when i tried to open other profile and now i cannot switch to my administrators profile because there is not any option to switch so i was stuck outside...
  10. fine print

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fine print: is the fine print pop up virous or what ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/fine-print/c0a2d905-eea5-4cdb-83da-70f959cb5e49

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cannot print with my profile in windows