Windows 10: I cannot print using my Canon printer

Discus and support I cannot print using my Canon printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have problems with Canon fax machine. I connected it to my computer but it doesn’t work. It is Canon MF4450 printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Garth Grosser, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I cannot print using my Canon printer

I have problems with Canon fax machine. I connected it to my computer but it doesn’t work. It is Canon MF4450 printer.

:)

Garth Grosser, Dec 26, 2018

2. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

Hi, Julie,

If your PIXMA ts9120 printer is not able to connect to your computer, please remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, if your Canon ts9120 printer is not displayed in the printer list of your computer, go to printers and faxes in your computer’s control
    panel. Then, click on add printer and add your Canon PIXMA ts9120 printer to the printer list and start printing.

To get rid of any of the problems with your PIXMA ts9120 printer, you can get help from the Canon printer support. They have a Chat option on the lower right of the screen.

http://canonprinter.co/canon-pixma-ts9120/

Smittychat., Dec 26, 2018
  3. Canon printer won't print

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

I cannot print using my Canon printer

Does this printer print colour?

Hi guys just wanted to double check if this canon printer prints colour that I just got for free. Cheers.

Melvis, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I cannot print using my Canon printer

1. I cannot print using my Canon printer - Similar Threads - cannot print using

2. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  3. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Need help. Having issue to print document on Canon MF4350d printer, keep getting error. This started earlier today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/ae208a13-cb61-4584-9d2a-53434d79f3fa
  4. Canon printer not printing photos properly

Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  5. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer: Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection....
  6. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  7. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  8. Canon printer won’t print only on my laptop

Canon printer won’t print only on my laptop: I’ve been trying to get my printer to work for awhile now, i was able to print some things while trouble shooting it, but it recently isn’t printing anything no matter what i do. I just tested it on a different laptop and it prints without any issues....
  9. Unable to print using Canon MF4450 printer

Unable to print using Canon MF4450 printer: Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer ***Modified title from: Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer***...
  10. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing: I recently purchased a CanonTS9120, installed it, & it worked perfectly for three days. Then it stopped printing. After multiple tries, restarts, etc., I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It said the installation was successful and I printed one document -- then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot print to my canon printer from my computer

2. cannot get my cannon printer to print