Windows 10: I cannot re-download a purchase

Discus and support I cannot re-download a purchase in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I was really enjoying it until I had to reset my Surface Pro 4 because it wasn't working properly. But to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris_025, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Chris_025 Win User

I cannot re-download a purchase

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I was really enjoying it until I had to reset my Surface Pro 4 because it wasn't working properly. But to my surprise I went to play it again and it wasn't installed on my computer. I checked the store and it was in my purchase history but it said i had to buy it again. I was wondering why this is and how i can get my game back without having to pay for it again. Thank you in advance

:)

Chris_025, Aug 11, 2018

2. Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Downloading mp3 purchases

Hi Tangela,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• From where did you purchase for mp3 downloads?

• How are you trying to download?

• What happens when you try downloading them? Do you receive nay error?

• Are you able to download them from any other Operating System?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Giridhar J, Aug 11, 2018
  4. I cannot re-download a purchase

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

I cannot re-download a purchase

1. I cannot re-download a purchase - Similar Threads - cannot download purchase

2. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot re-download HP Smart app: I have previously downloaded the HP Smart app. However, it was having a huge number of issues. I had tried all other troubleshooting options before having to resort to uninstalling and reinstalling it. It is now stuck at 4% downloaded and refuses to download any more. I have...
  3. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-download HP Smart app: I have previously downloaded the HP Smart app. However, it was having a huge number of issues. I had tried all other troubleshooting options before having to resort to uninstalling and reinstalling it. It is now stuck at 4% downloaded and refuses to download any more. I have...
  4. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Bundle for my daughter last year on 12-22-20. I bought her a new laptop for Christmas this year and am trying to re-download it to her new laptop. I am signed in to the correct account on the Microsoft Store, the account I purchased it with...
  6. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Bundle for my daughter last year on 12-22-20. I bought her a new laptop for Christmas this year and am trying to re-download it to her new laptop. I am signed in to the correct account on the Microsoft Store, the account I purchased it with...
  7. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have to re-purchase Minecraft ._.

I have to re-purchase Minecraft ._.: Yesterday, the game was working fine but today apparently I don't own the game anymore, this is the second time that this has happened to me, last time I had to repurchase it and I don't wanna do it again. I believe that my parents refunded it but I'm not sure if that's the...
  9. Cannot re-download Minecraft after reset

Cannot re-download Minecraft after reset: I reset my laptop because I had some problems. But now I cannot download Minecraft that I bought from the Microsoft Store before the reset. I logged into the same account that I had used to purchase Minecraft. It says I should buy it again...
  10. Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade: I recently purchased new Asus Vivo Book laptop, preloaded with Windows 10 Home Edition. Purchased Windows Pro upgrade. Experienced technical problems with laptop. Qualified for a new replacement. Need to download Windows 10 Pro upgrade again. I have order number/receipt...