Windows 10: I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

Discus and support I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rex reavis, May 1, 2023.

1. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk- just can't see them.. I can send an e-mail but the person who receives tries to reply and it doesn't show upyou can't reply to this e-mail on hotmail I will not get it reply on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

rex reavis, May 1, 2023

2. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over 43 e-mails in the Junk e-mail folder going back to the beginning of August. For some reason these junk e-mails are not being recognized in the Windows 10 mail application. If this is going to continue then there is no reason to have the Windows 10 mail application. I will just go back to reading my Outlook e-mails in Office 2010 Outlook or reviewing them using Outlook.com.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution.

StevenTodd, May 1, 2023
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

Well I do use Hotmail as my main mail program. If you have mail going into your junk folder that is not junk, that's easy to fix. Click on the msg that is NOT junk (small box on left of msg) then you will see a lot of options that you can choose for that msg.
    Mainly....."NOT JUNK" option. This will move that email into your Inbox folder, and any future mail from that sender, also will now go to your Inbox. If you have many emails in your junk folder like this, just put a check mark into EACH box on the left of each email, then....again choose NOT JUNK at TOP of the mail page in Hotmail. All will be moved into your Inbox.

OldMike65, May 1, 2023
  4. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

The wrong mail is going to the Junk mail box

I see some Windows 10 users complaining about junk mail appearing in their In box. My problem is just the opposite. All sorts of mail that used to come to my In box (and should come there) now goes to Junk mail. How can I stop this?

J.StuartWarner, May 1, 2023
Thema:

I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

1. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box - Similar Threads - cannot receive mails

2. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box: I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk- just can't see them.. I can send an e-mail but the person who receives tries to reply and it doesn't show upyou can't reply to...
  3. I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot receive e-mails even though junk mail is going to junk box: I am not receiving my hotmails in my inbox today even though junk mails are being received in junk box- none of the e-mails I need are going to junk- just can't see them.. I can send an e-mail but the person who receives tries to reply and it doesn't show upyou can't reply to...
  4. Junk e mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk e mails: If I click on a junk e mail to then unsubscribe from that address, does that mean the sender knows that I am a LIVE account and thus can sell on my details to other junk account dealers? I have been trying to block my junk messages in Windows 10, but no success....
  5. junk mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    junk mail: Hello, i have been reading thru the questions concerning putting JUNK mail IN JUNK MAIL FOLDER! Really microsoft? JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY I HATE YOUR PROGRAM. BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE, WE THE PUBLIC WHO MADE YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, YOU DONT CARE. NOT A HAPPY CONSUMER...
  6. JUNK e-mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    JUNK e-mails: How can I stop "junk" e-mails I have 257 in 2 days all form different addresses and all advertising different "products" or women https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-e-mails/e00d70ed-140d-45b6-bc79-c904d07e3a25"
  7. junk mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    junk mail: Since an update from Microsoft I cannot block junk mail without going to view blocked senders wich I have no idea what that's about https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/d266a929-d8c2-463a-9d6f-b856d6e1a7c9
  8. junk mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk mail: Been using Mail app for about a year now & am now getting a lot of junk mail. Why?? & how do I stop it?? Thanks!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/9b49fef5-b620-4d81-a394-158604052911
  9. junk mail

in Browsers and Email
    junk mail: Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after all. 19801
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...