Windows 10: I cannot receive my reward

Discus and support I cannot receive my reward in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently got a 1.25 dollar microsoft gift card. It has been more then 48 hours and the email has not been posted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vinkgamer, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Vinkgamer Win User

I cannot receive my reward

Hello everyone,

I recently got a 1.25 dollar microsoft gift card. It has been more then 48 hours and the email has not been posted.

:)

Vinkgamer, Jan 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Jan 4, 2021
  4. I cannot receive my reward

Microsoft Rewards

Hi Jomar,

There's a different department that handles Xbox Live Rewards inquiries. To determine the validity of the email you've received, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Rewards team. Click this

link
    to submit a post.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

I cannot receive my reward

1. I cannot receive my reward - Similar Threads - cannot receive reward

2. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  3. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  4. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails but can send ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/e99370ff-2461-4545-82fc-7d518ca4c288
  5. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails but can send ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/e99370ff-2461-4545-82fc-7d518ca4c288
  6. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/dff9e13e-6608-444f-b0bf-ce80d51e1d1e
  7. I can't redeem my reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't redeem my reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  8. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  9. I cannot receive the code to change my pin on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot receive the code to change my pin on my pc: My situtation is pretty much unique from what i have seen, so here it is: When i set my microsoft account up in the first place, i only had two emails, my automatic one generated on my iphone and my school one. I made my personal one the account email, and the school one the...
  10. Cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot receive emails: All of a sudden, in the past few days I cannot open my emails on my PC although I can on my phone! I can access the email page and the 'loading' icon appears but never opens my new mail which incidentally is btmail. When I try to access sent mail a message appears 'no...