Windows 10: I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE

Discus and support I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, On booting up today I find that all screens are full-size. I cannot reduce a screen from full-size. Only the delete screen icon appears on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GordonDent, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE

HI,

On booting up today I find that all screens are full-size. I cannot reduce a screen from full-size. Only the delete screen icon appears on the top right corner. Also the icons have disappeared from the bottom left of the task bar.

Also most of the icons have disappeared from the desktop.

Gordon

:)

GordonDent, Oct 1, 2018
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Oct 1, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Oct 1, 2018
  4. I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE

How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE

1. I CANNOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE - Similar Threads - CANNOT REDUCE PAGE

2. Cannot reduce taskbar size in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reduce taskbar size in W11: The taskbar is humongous, takes precious space on the desktop. Clock and date are shown in two rows, not in one as I used to have it. I tried to change it using the regedit as suggested on one of the other sites: I went to...
  3. Cannot reduce taskbar size in W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reduce taskbar size in W11: The taskbar is humongous, takes precious space on the desktop. Clock and date are shown in two rows, not in one as I used to have it. I tried to change it using the regedit as suggested on one of the other sites: I went to...
  4. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  5. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Font Size: The Dropbox app changed the icon spacing and the general font size. I fixed the icon spacing, but the new font size is huge compared to what it was before installing Dropbox. This makes the applications look terrible. How do I decrease the Windows 10 font size?...
  6. Reduce Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  8. Reduce size of text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reduce size of text: How do I reduce size of text before printing. HP ENVY 4502 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-size-of-text/b19a922f-8742-4553-9b3f-9caa49fe2543
  9. Reducing Scan Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reducing Scan Size: I trying to reduce the size of a picture to scan in my Brother MFC-440CN. Anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-scan-size/8a103d33-d6f4-4e23-960f-3dd8ea8c3a34
  10. reduce picture size on background

in Windows 10 Customization
    reduce picture size on background: how do i reduce the size of the background picture 57973