Windows 10: I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

Discus and support I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help, i uninstalled it earlier and tried to reinstall but it keeps on failing!How do I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AISYAH KARINA BINTI, Jul 28, 2022.

1. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

Please help, i uninstalled it earlier and tried to reinstall but it keeps on failing!How do I fix this problem?

:)

AISYAH KARINA BINTI, Jul 28, 2022

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 28, 2022
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Jul 28, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

Notepad on Windows 7\

Suggestion would be uninstall then new install on Win7. Maybe an older version would work better? A list, maybe Version 7?
    News | Notepad++

Berton, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

1. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad - Similar Threads - cannot reinstall Microsoft

2. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store: I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft...
  3. Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad: I use Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 19044.I enter "Notepad" in Start box in lower left hand corner. The app selection for Notepad appears.I select open.The little Notepad icon displays on the tray at the bottom of screen.I click on Notepad icon, but it does not...
  4. Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad: I use Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 19044.I enter "Notepad" in Start box in lower left hand corner. The app selection for Notepad appears.I select open.The little Notepad icon displays on the tray at the bottom of screen.I click on Notepad icon, but it does not...
  5. Cannot Open Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  7. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  8. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad: Please help, i uninstalled it earlier and tried to reinstall but it keeps on failing!How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-reinstall-microsoft-notepad/861865c1-5991-44e8-aaad-e97a4f07e7b3
  9. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad

I cannot reinstall Microsoft Notepad: Please help, i uninstalled it earlier and tried to reinstall but it keeps on failing!How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-reinstall-microsoft-notepad/861865c1-5991-44e8-aaad-e97a4f07e7b3
  10. Cannot reinstall Windows Notepad

Cannot reinstall Windows Notepad: I love everything about Windows 10 and I always use the Store to install apps whenever the app is there. I heard that a few months ago Microsoft made apps like Notepad, Paint, IE 11, WordPad etc. optional. I removed some of those like IE 11 and WordPad. I have always loved...