Windows 10: I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

Discus and support I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arrowkill, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Arrowkill Win User

I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft Store through Powershell it did nothing. The error code eventually became 0x800700b7 after a lot of trial and error to try and fix the problem. I attempted to install Microsoft Store from online by installing appx packages, but I ran into an error that said something was still running when I attempted to use those. Now

:)

Arrowkill, Jan 25, 2023
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cannot Reinstall Microsoft

2. Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store is not on my list of apps, Every list of instructions on line on how to troubleshoot it, install or reinstall involves finding the app on my computer.Windows x etc apps doesn't show it installed.No matter what I try, I can't seem to reinstall and every...
  3. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store: I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft...
  4. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store: I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft...
  5. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  6. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  7. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

8. I cannot restore/reinstall Microsoft Store

I cannot restore/reinstall Microsoft Store: Help please! My microsoft store app was deleted from my PC. I have tried the steps shown in various posts, but none have worked. Since the recommended fixes are from 2019/2020, I am hoping someone can provide steps to reinstall the app.I have also reset my PC. I do not have...
  9. I cannot restore/reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore/reinstall Microsoft Store: Help please! My microsoft store app was deleted from my PC. I have tried the steps shown in various posts, but none have worked. Since the recommended fixes are from 2019/2020, I am hoping someone can provide steps to reinstall the app.I have also reset my PC. I do not have...
  10. I cannot restore/reinstall Microsoft Store