Windows 10: I cannot reinstall My GAME

Discus and support I cannot reinstall My GAME in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The game Minecraft Windows 10 edition, Is not reinstalling its really annoying and I've So many different solutions, I've Turned off my pc SO many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brice Hermann, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I cannot reinstall My GAME

The game Minecraft Windows 10 edition, Is not reinstalling its really annoying and I've So many different solutions, I've Turned off my pc SO many TIMES and its kind of frustrating Considering i literally paid for something that doesn't work Please HELP.

:)

Brice Hermann, Sep 30, 2020

2. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Reinstalling a XBox game purchased for Win 10 PC

Hi,

Upon redeeming a game code, the license of that game will be stored to the Microsoft account used in redeeming the code. To reinstall the game, you'll need to sign in to the Store app using the Microsoft account that owns the game license. To do so, kindly
    perform the following steps:

• Launch the Store app.
    • Select the profile icon.
      I cannot reinstall My GAME 1259bba9-4459-4bdf-b189-66ea82aaff17.png
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right. Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 30, 2020
  4. I cannot reinstall My GAME

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

I cannot reinstall My GAME

1. I cannot reinstall My GAME - Similar Threads - cannot reinstall GAME

2. I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...: I have somehow over 200gb in saved games from when i was using Xbox pc gamepass. over 6 months ago now i reinstalled windows onto a new C drive after mine became corrupt. everything on all other platforms works great, however the xbox store is awkward as can be, and none of...
  3. I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...: I have somehow over 200gb in saved games from when i was using Xbox pc gamepass. over 6 months ago now i reinstalled windows onto a new C drive after mine became corrupt. everything on all other platforms works great, however the xbox store is awkward as can be, and none of...
  4. I cannot see my xbox games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see my xbox games: I can't see my installed xbox games at left in xbox. Sometimes i see but i can't enter this time i did so many thing for solve this problem but i can't found. Before this problem i can't cancel game download....
  5. I cannot see my xbox games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see my xbox games: I can't see my installed xbox games at left in xbox. Sometimes i see but i can't enter this time i did so many thing for solve this problem but i can't found. Before this problem i can't cancel game download....
  6. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  7. I cannot reinstall a game. If I try to install that game it either shows that there's an...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot reinstall a game. If I try to install that game it either shows that there's an...: I uninstalled Modern Combat 5 two days back because it was crashing as soon as it started, making it unplayable. I tried to reset the game and reinstall it from the store but, I was unable to reinstall the game- it either showed that there was an error, or the downloading...
  8. Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game: My son bought the 'Among us' game from the Microsoft Store and it worked fine, but there was some sort of issue that he thought reinstalling the game would solve, so he uninstalled it, but now he cannot download the game. When he tries, the download operation hangs for a few...
  9. Cannot reinstall my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reinstall my windows 10: So my current windows version is 1909 OS Build 18363.900 windows 10 home. I think I have been cryptojacked so I tried to reinstall windows 10, but I can't because of this error that I get. [ATTACH]...
  10. i cannot run my video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot run my video game: my computer can run metro redux and bioshock before, but after 1709 update, they cannot run anymore until now,i don't know how to fix it. may be it's intel's graphic card dirver problem, intel update there VGA driver months ago but i cannot update the latest driver. please...