Windows 10: I cannot remember my PIN and Microsoft Hello set it up on my PC by default, this account...

Discus and support I cannot remember my PIN and Microsoft Hello set it up on my PC by default, this account... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft Hello decided to go ahead and set up my computer PIN for my Microsoft account not the main one that is used for this PC, and all of my alts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WyattCrafty1, Mar 18, 2021.

1. I cannot remember my PIN and Microsoft Hello set it up on my PC by default, this account...

Microsoft Hello decided to go ahead and set up my computer PIN for my Microsoft account not the main one that is used for this PC, and all of my alts. I am frustrated and wondering why Microsoft Hello does this, I do not have my computer PIN, so I just leave it logged on, and cannot switch accounts on it. Windows 10 PC, I am not happy in the slightest with this issue. This account is used for most Minecraft, CoD, and Forza activities that I do. If anyone knows how to reset my PIN without going Settings>Accounts>Sign in options, that would be appreciated. I now have 4 accounts that I cannot access.

:)

WyattCrafty1, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

I cannot remember my PIN and Microsoft Hello set it up on my PC by default, this account...

1. I cannot remember my PIN and Microsoft Hello set it up on my PC by default, this account... - Similar Threads - cannot remember PIN

2. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  3. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  4. Something haappened with my pin , and I cannot set up my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something haappened with my pin , and I cannot set up my pin: Hi there, i need your help please , i got someBig issues with my Pc , I’m operating on windows 10 , and I’ve simply start my pc and on the main screen a massage popped out saying “ Something happened and your Pin isn’t available, click to set up your pin”. And also it shows...
  5. Something haappened with my pin , and I cannot set up my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something haappened with my pin , and I cannot set up my pin: Hi there, i need your help please , i got someBig issues with my Pc , I’m operating on windows 10 , and I’ve simply start my pc and on the main screen a massage popped out saying “ Something happened and your Pin isn’t available, click to set up your pin”. And also it shows...
  6. Something haappened with my pin , and I cannot set up my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.

HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.: IM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION HELP. I MADE A SIMPLE 4 DIGIT HELLO PIN AND I CANT ACESS MY COMPUTER. I TRIED RESETING IT BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY RECOVERY PHONE NUMBER IS A **** LANDLINE AND I CANT TEXT IT. MICROSOFT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO CALL THE CODE LIKE IT USED TO PLEASE HELP ME...
  8. I cannot remember my Microsoft account password, therefore, I cannot log into my Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot remember my Microsoft account password, therefore, I cannot log into my Microsoft...: Sorry, we can’t get into your account right now. To fix this, please sign in again. When I click on “Sign in” Microsoft displays a screen asking me to enter the password for this account. I don’t have the correct password. So I click on “Forget password?” The next screen...
  9. Cannot set up Hello PIN and Fingerprint

Cannot set up Hello PIN and Fingerprint: Hi anyone has encountered this problem - when you want to set up Hello Pin and Fingerprint sign-in option but u cannot press the button on "set up". It says "this option is currently unavailable - click here to learn more". I have been trying multiple times but it does not...
  10. Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN: About 18 months ago I set up my new computer with Password and PIN. However, I have only been using my PIN since and probably have changed my Microsoft Account password multiple times. My PC has a problem and to gain Administration apparently it only remembers the original...