Windows 10: -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10

Discus and support -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I connected my Logitech K380 keyboard to the other device but now I need to connect it back to my laptop, it is Dell XPS 9560. I tried everything which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColbyMortensen, Jan 20, 2019.

1. -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10

I connected my Logitech K380 keyboard to the other device but now I need to connect it back to my laptop, it is Dell XPS 9560. I tried everything which I have found to connect it back but I cannot remove it from my Bluetooth devices. For example, I tried the Bluetooth settings, uninstalled it in device manager, uninstalled Bluetooth adapter, tried the safe mode with no avail.

:)

ColbyMortensen, Jan 20, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2019
  4. -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10

Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

-----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10

1. -----I cannot remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot remove Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  3. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Settings will not Remove Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Settings will not Remove Devices: Hello All, I think this is tied to my other post about the Surface Keyboard. So something is out of whack with my bluetooth controls. But the current issue is that some of my peripherals won't work anymore, and for whatever reason I can't remove them from the list. It...
  5. “Cannot remove Bluetooth device”

“Cannot remove Bluetooth device”: Hi i have tried to remove a bluetooth keyboard from my computer, i have tried uninstalling the drivers, however they just automatically re appearm, i have updated my device and the drivers and restarted several times. Also i have tried putting it in flight modded and turning...
  6. Remove Bluetooth device Windows 10?

Remove Bluetooth device Windows 10?: As you can see in the picture I can neither remove my headphones nor connect them. Does anyone know how I can remove them? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bluetooth Gerät entfernen Windows 10?
  7. Cannot remove bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot remove bluetooth devices?: Cannot remove the devices, there not connecting to my dongle. So I thought by removing and pairing them again it would work. No joy submitted by /u/MrArawak1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1h66z/cannot_remove_bluetooth_devices/
  8. remove bluetooth devices

remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...
  9. Bluetooth device shows in "Devices and Printers", is not working and I cannot remove it.

Bluetooth device shows in "Devices and Printers", is not working and I cannot remove it.: Hi, I'm Mike. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 10. It is absolutely up to date with all Windows updates, as of today anyway. I have a bluetooth earpiece that has been working fine for about a month now, but now it is not functioning. Device Manager shows...
  10. I cant remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10.

I cant remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Logitech K380 keyboard connected to my laptop (Dell XPS 9560), I used my keyboard on another device and needed to re-pair the keyboard back to my laptop. I cannot remove the keyboard from my Bluetooth devices in order to re-pair it again. I have tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot remove bluetooth device windows 10

2. cannot remove bluetooth device

3. windows 10 cannot remove bluetooth device

4. windows 10 bluetooth cannot remove device,
  5. windows 10 cannot delete bluetooth device,
  6. cannot remove a device from bluetooth,
  7. windows cannot remove bluetooth device,
  8. is there a hack that cannot be removed from phone or pc device,
  9. can not remove bluetooth device in windows 10