Windows 10: I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is...

Discus and support I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What programs can I safely remove from my laptop to make storage space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GloriaRobinson1, Nov 2, 2019.

1. I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is...

What programs can I safely remove from my laptop to make storage space

:)

GloriaRobinson1, Nov 2, 2019

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is...

1. I cannot remove enough programs to make space. I'm scared I might delete something that is... - Similar Threads - cannot remove enough

2. Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space: Hello,I have 2 SSD and 1 HDD in my computerC SSD 1 is for my programs and windows it has 222 GBE SSD 2 for the games it has 445 GBD HDD is for my work and games also it is 2 TB I have 186 GB empty space at my "E SSD"But i cant even upload 780 MB FileI had same issue at W10 so...
  3. Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space: Hello,I have 2 SSD and 1 HDD in my computerC SSD 1 is for my programs and windows it has 222 GBE SSD 2 for the games it has 445 GBD HDD is for my work and games also it is 2 TB I have 186 GB empty space at my "E SSD"But i cant even upload 780 MB FileI had same issue at W10 so...
  4. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  5. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  6. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.: Hi, I want to make a bootable USB of windows 10 i have the iso file, i have 4 usb's but each of them is 4 gb only. but windows 10 iso is 5.6 GB so is there any option like create a windows 10 bootable image using 2 USB's or any other method..please Help. Very Important....
  8. accident sign in I'm scared

in Windows 10 Customization
    accident sign in I'm scared: so I tried Microsoft remote, and I accidentally entered wrong host name, is there a way to remove my account? My brother accidentally messed me up Incorrect thing we got: Hugo Does my sign in stay on that computer until removed?...
  9. How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove a program than cannot be deleted?: [ATTACH] weel, first i tried to remove from de task manager but it doesnt finish the unistall,so i tried getting into cmd and show the programs that are installed but it doesnt there. how can i remove this? i simply cant unistall this program :( (or is this a virus? )...
  10. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"