Windows 10: I cannot repeat my task on MS to do

Discus and support I cannot repeat my task on MS to do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to repeat some tasks every week but I could not find any repeat option. All I see is set due date, due today and due tomorrow. I also read a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamarShrestha1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I cannot repeat my task on MS to do

I want to repeat some tasks every week but I could not find any repeat option. All I see is set due date, due today and due tomorrow. I also read a thread regarding this question, there seems to be a FQA about how to do this but I cannot find the repeat button as shown in the FQA.

:)

SamarShrestha1, Sep 23, 2020

2. Repeating task not automatically repeating

I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and Repeat Daily, but for them to appear for the next day I have to mark them complete in the current day.
    How do I create or use an existing list that auto populates daily with a set of repeating tasks?

Thank you for your attention.

Ralphie You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Sep 23, 2020
  3. DavidE Win User
    Schedule task not repeating.

In Task Scheduler, Enable All Tasks History

If history is enabled you can look at the History tab of any task that ran since history was enabled to see each step in the task
    Look at each step in the task and see if there are any errors

I don't know if there is a tutorial for this with pictures and better instructions, i couldn't find one

DavidE, Sep 23, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I cannot repeat my task on MS to do

Schedule task not repeating.

Hello, welcome to tenforums. Could I suggest anyone who tries to answer this needs more detail.

Please post a screenshot of all relevant parts of your scheduled task specification, including conditions, triggers and what you are scheduling.

Also one of your event manager like that on the superuser page you posted.

Also a screenshot like this please:

I cannot repeat my task on MS to do [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

I cannot repeat my task on MS to do

1. I cannot repeat my task on MS to do - Similar Threads - cannot repeat task

2. My laptop isn't able to do basic tasks and I cannot understand why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn't able to do basic tasks and I cannot understand why: These are the specs of my laptop:I3 11th Gen 3.0 Ghz4 GB RAM inbuilt, 4 GB additional RAM total 8 GB256 GB SSD Which has Windows1TB HDD My laptop has been lagging for some time. I have tried reinstalling Windows deleting everything, but nothing has worked so far. It is not...
  3. My laptop isn't able to do basic tasks and I cannot understand why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop isn't able to do basic tasks and I cannot understand why: These are the specs of my laptop:I3 11th Gen 3.0 Ghz4 GB RAM inbuilt, 4 GB additional RAM total 8 GB256 GB SSD Which has Windows1TB HDD My laptop has been lagging for some time. I have tried reinstalling Windows deleting everything, but nothing has worked so far. It is not...
  4. My laptop isn't able to do basic tasks and I cannot understand why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating

Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating: Hi All, I'm using Microsoft To-Do to schedule many tasks, but the repeat function for tasks does not seem to work. I have tried daily, weekly, monthly, and custom ranges for various tasks, but whenever I do, the next tasks in the series are never created. I'm on a Windows...
  6. To Do app- Repeating Task

To Do app- Repeating Task: Using the Microsoft To Do app, I'm having a hard time with repeating tasks. I'm not finding the specific information about the trouble I am having and would greatly appreciate some help. Following the step of this how to walk through by tech support still left my issue...
  7. Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks

Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks: Hi, I have repeating tasks with repeating period set to month. I check task as completed, but after that app doesn't create instance of this task with due date for next month. What it's wrong?...
  8. Repeating task not automatically repeating

Repeating task not automatically repeating: I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and Repeat Daily, but for them to appear for the next day I have to mark them complete in the current day. How do I create or...
  9. How to schedule repeating task in Microsoft To-Do app?

How to schedule repeating task in Microsoft To-Do app?: Hello I recently downloaded Microsfot To-Do app on my laptop and iPhone and I have two concerns 1- scheduling a task on a certain day and setting this task to be repeated everyday not showing this task on my day list in the next day 2- the app synchronized the tasks with...
  10. Schedule task not repeating.

in Windows 10 Support
    Schedule task not repeating.: I am pulling my hair since yesterday, looking on google but nothing found, I have a very similar issue about this post on superuser Windows 10 task are not running. I also try to set up the schedule on start up and it will just execute once, then the repeating schedule is...