Windows 10: I cannot reset Windows?

Discus and support I cannot reset Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have problems with my PC so I want to reinstall win10 but there is always the message Windows recovery environment not found! What should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flamez2203, Aug 3, 2020.

1. I cannot reset Windows?

Hi, I have problems with my PC so I want to reinstall win10 but there is always the message Windows recovery environment not found!

What should I do and please explain in German and best as easy as possible Thank you I cannot reset Windows? :)

:)

Flamez2203, Aug 3, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

I cannot reset Windows?

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

I cannot reset Windows?

1. I cannot reset Windows? - Similar Threads - cannot reset

2. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  3. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  4. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  5. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  6. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  7. Cannot reset Windows PC

Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  8. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  10. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...