Windows 10: I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank

Discus and support I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank [img] 155301 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr3dOv3r, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Cr3dOv3r Win User

I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank

I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank [​IMG]

:)

Cr3dOv3r, Apr 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 29, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 29, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I Cannot right click to close windows in taskbar. How to fix ? thank - Similar Threads - Cannot right click

2. How Do I Fix This? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Fix This? Thanks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hentai_Trends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3qgys/how_do_i_fix_this_thanks/
  3. Windows 10 Freezing Taskbar, Right-Clicking A Window Fixes It.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Freezing Taskbar, Right-Clicking A Window Fixes It.: As title says, Windows 10 is randomly freezing. This affects the taskbar, and some programs such as Chrome. Simply right-clicking on an open program seems to fix the issue, but even CTRL-ALT-DEL does nothing. Obviously this is unintended, and i have found a temporary...
  4. I cannot right click on Computer|Manage

I cannot right click on Computer|Manage: When I right click on Computer and select Manage I get an error message every time. Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\Computer Management.lnk'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. I try to...
  5. Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  6. Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  7. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  8. How can I remove the ‘button’ close to the right edge of the taskbar?

How can I remove the ‘button’ close to the right edge of the taskbar?: Hello everyone, I need your help, I’m talking about the right edge of the taskbar, separated next to the time by a vertical line (in red in the image): [img] It seems to be a desktop button, because clicking on it, hides all the open windows, to reveal only the...
  9. No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar)

in Windows 10 Support
    No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar): No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar) the list of items opens , but Nothing appears to happen for example if I click on Programs and Features [ it does Not open the Control Panel ] or none of the other listed Items open anything. If I press and...
  10. Right click menu closes and other menus close?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click menu closes and other menus close?: Hi, whenever I right click the right click menu will close after a few seconds. I've tried everything I can to fix it but nothing helps. I need my laptop to work right because I'm doing my A-Level computer science project on it and need right click (oddly enough). The same...