Windows 10: I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop.

Discus and support I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just had Windows 10 reinstalled. The message states An error occurred Try again later.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Terry and BarbaraJones, Sep 23, 2018.

1. I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop.

I have just had Windows 10 reinstalled. The message states An error occurred Try again later.

:)

Terry and BarbaraJones, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Isha Soni Win User

VIdeos on the internet

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

This can be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet Explorer and the site you're on. When a site is

incompatible with Internet Explorer, you'll see the Compatibility View button in the Address bar.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

Follow the method below and check.

Method 1: Run the Internet Explorer Performance Troubleshooter.

The Internet Explorer Performance Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check for any performance issues which are common with the Internet Explorer on the computer and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these
    steps and run the troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows Logo” key from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: Refer to the link given below and follow the instructions provided.

Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3: Check the screen resolution.

Try this:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on System
    • Go to Display
    • Click on Advance display settings
    • Change the resolution (1280x1024 recommended)
    If the issue persists, follow method 4.

Method 4: Update graphic/display driver.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue, let’s update the graphics card driver and check if that solves the problem.

Follow the steps below to update the graphics card drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display/graphic device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Please follow the suggestions provided by Mahesh Kumar A posted on Jan 12, 2014. (Applies to Windows 10)

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...en-video/04c71d2c-6db5-449b-82fb-c14c0e1d03d0

Please post back with the results and the information asked, We will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    video problems in internet 11

Hi Ron,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on:
    Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

You can also use a Microsoft easy fix solution. You just need to download and run the appropriate Windows troubleshooter for your case here:

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

We also suggest that you reset settings and clear the cache of your Internet Explorer 11. You can check the procedures by visiting the following:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Sep 23, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop.

n-ster, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop.

1. I cannot run any internet videos on my laptop. - Similar Threads - cannot run internet

2. I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop!!: I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop, I'm no longer in a family group, and I don't even have an account if that makes sense, but I still get restrictions, and this has been a problem for months, I've followed everything I've seen online, and all the reviews but...
  3. I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop!!: I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop, I'm no longer in a family group, and I don't even have an account if that makes sense, but I still get restrictions, and this has been a problem for months, I've followed everything I've seen online, and all the reviews but...
  4. I cannot take ANY restrictions off of my laptop!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet: My MSI GF63 10th Gen Laptop with Windows 11 is connected Wifi shows Connected, secured to wifi but I can not browse the internet. My phone is working fine with the wifi. I have also tried using my phone's hotspot. Same result, my laptop connects with WiFis but cannot pull any...
  6. Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet

Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet: My MSI GF63 10th Gen Laptop with Windows 11 is connected Wifi shows Connected, secured to wifi but I can not browse the internet. My phone is working fine with the wifi. I have also tried using my phone's hotspot. Same result, my laptop connects with WiFis but cannot pull any...
  7. New laptop - cannot run any apps

New laptop - cannot run any apps: Hello, I've recently gotten a new HP laptop, everytime i try to install an app onto the laptop spotify ect i download the app and then when i try to open the file it tells me that it is not able to and to refer to my administrator. I've tried to change my administrator...
  8. can not open any video in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not open any video in my laptop: excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, [ATTACH] show this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-any-video-in-my-laptop/70d5971e-aab4-42a9-89c5-22ccd11403f9
  9. Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer: I don't know what's going on with my computer. My computer suddenly stopped playing any video whatsoever. I can't access any video on my computer. What happens is it pulls up the video viewer thing and then the video viewer is blank for the entire time. I sent the video...
  10. i cannot run my video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot run my video game: my computer can run metro redux and bioshock before, but after 1709 update, they cannot run anymore until now,i don't know how to fix it. may be it's intel's graphic card dirver problem, intel update there VGA driver months ago but i cannot update the latest driver. please...