Windows 10: I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How...

Discus and support I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot save my important document in Word. I renewed my subscription for Office 365 2020-2021. It says I am trying to save a document in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ann Duncan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How...

I cannot save my important document in Word. I renewed my subscription for Office 365 2020-2021. It says I am trying to save a document in Windows 2007 and current but a filter in the Trust Center is blocked. HOW DO I CHANGE THE FILTER?

:)

Ann Duncan, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Frank DB Win User

Cant Save windows documents anymore

HELP----Message says everytime I try to save:

You are attempting to save a file type (Word 2007 and later documents and templates) that has been blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center

Frank DB, Jan 24, 2021
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center.  How... [​IMG]

4. I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How...

word documents saved as wordpad documents

I am using Word 2013 on my laptop. Windows 8 was operating system. Recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I save Word documents now, they are saved as Wordpad documents. (.xml files) Wordpad does not recommend some of the Word formatting and alters the documents.

How do I correct this? I want the save as Word documents, as I did in the past.

Thank you.

desertbronze, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How...

1. I cannot save a word document because a filter is blocked on Windows 10 Trust Center. How... - Similar Threads - cannot save word

2. Saving Word documents to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Word documents to desktop: I am returning to using Microsoft Windows and have questions about saving word documents. Since more than a few people use Word for writing, private reports, music and other things of a personal nature or in need of protection, why is saving to the cloud the preferred method...
  3. Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents or Download pdfs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents or Download pdfs: Windows 10, 64 bit Open document that I've been working on daily. Make changes. Try to save the changed document with the same name and same location, using either the CLOSE button or by using SAVE AS: "We can't save the file because it's READ ONLY. I checked. It isn't....
  4. Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Save Changes to Word Documents: When trying to save a changed document with the same name and same location: "We can't save the file because it's READ ONLY. (I checked. It isn't.) To keep your changes, you'll need to save the document with a new name or in a different location" So I changed the name of...
  5. Saving Word Documents in 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving Word Documents in 365: I have a recently re-installed Windows 10 with all Updates. 2004 (OS Build 1904-508) When deciding whether to use my Office 2010 or not, I decided to take the plunge and purchase 365 Office. Part of the reason for the re-install was that my Files and Folders were in a total...
  6. Saving Word Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Word Documents: How can I save a word document as a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-word-documents/93d7a253-ae4d-4ac4-90f1-3923058007b6"
  7. Windows Defender Security Center blocks some trusted Apps, such as MS word, to access some...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Security Center blocks some trusted Apps, such as MS word, to access some...: Hi, I've recently seen that Windows Defender Security Center blocks some trusted Apps, such as MS word, to access some folders although I didn't do any changes and these Apps, such as MS Word, were accessing to any folders without being blocked and without being added to the...
  8. Word document not auto saved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word document not auto saved: I wrote a word document and never titled it or even saved it originally. i work and come back to my work and know that autosave exists so i didn't worry about it. My computer got closed accidentally. 2 days later i opened word and found my document under Document 1 as is...
  9. Saving a word document as PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  10. word documents saved as wordpad documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word documents saved as wordpad documents: I am using Word 2013 on my laptop. Windows 8 was operating system. Recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I save Word documents now, they are saved as Wordpad documents. (.xml files) Wordpad does not recommend some of the Word formatting and alters the documents. How do I...